March 7, 2009

The Rest Of Today

Well, actually since it is now midnight, I guess that should be the rest of yesterday? Oh well.

After I was done with a post here and I had checked my e-mails one last time, it was about 11:30am. Master still wasn't awake as He's been working so hard lately and hasn't had a chance to sleep in that late in quite some time, so I decided I would try and catch a bit more sleep as well. I curled up in bed with Him and got about another hour of sleep before He woke up and told me to get out of bed as well.

So we got ready for our day and then headed out the door. We went to a store and picked up a new set of cordless phones for my mom. We are going down to visit her tomorrow, and hers are so old and the battery always dies on her, so we thought it would be a nice gesture. From there we stopped off somewhere, got lunch, and ate it in the car while chit chatting. Then we went to a book store and Master found four books that He wanted, so we picked those up and He seemed very pleased.

We did all these things in an effort to kill time before we went to the movies. We saw "Watchmen". Neither of us ever read the graphic novel, but the previews looked interesting, so we went. It has been well over a year since we went to a movie theater.

As a result before the movie started, Master allowed me to get nachos, candy, and soda. We normally refuse to pay the outrageous concession stand prices, but this was sweet of Him. Master liked the movie. I did not, however I still had a great time just going to a movie with my Husband. *sappy music*

After the movie we stopped off at the gas station and then went home. We watched another movie, which Master allowed me to pick out. So I picked "Misery". Great movie, although I've never read the book.

It was so nice just getting to spend a full Saturday with Master. I'm so glad that I'll have weekends off now that I've switched jobs. It was a somewhat risky move, but I'm glad I did it.

I just wanted to hop on and do this quick blog post. I have another question for March Question and Answer Month, so I'll be doing that tomorrow. By the way, if you've already asked a question that doesn't mean you can't ask more! I enjoy March Question and Answer Month. Keep them coming! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment