March 9, 2009


Today was pretty much just there. Not in a bad way, it was just one of those days that went by, and now it is the end. Well, actually I'm posting this at 12:27am. So I guess I'm technically talking about yesterday? Gah. These late night/early morning posts get confusing damnit!

Master woke me up long enough to say goodbye this morning. Then I went back to sleep. I woke up a few hours later with one hell of a knot in my back. :-( That sucked.

From there I went into the living room and just relaxed, trying to get my back to relax enough so that I could move without wincing to much. Master called me on His lunch break and asked me to call my dad to see if he would like some company. So I did, and made plans from there.

I tidied up the living room a little bit once my back relaxed a little more. I took care of the animals, watched some things on the internet, did a blog post, etc and so on. Master got home around 4:30pm or so. He took His shower and shortly there after we headed down to my father's. We stayed there way later than either of us intended to, but we had a good time. On the way home we grabbed some dinner.

Once we did get home we basically ate dinner, and then Master went to sleep. He had a long day at work. However, I'm not tired yet and I didn't want to keep Master up by tossing and turning, so He allowed me to stay up.

I'm glad that I have this week and next week before I start my new job. It gives me some down time before I have to wrap my mind around an entirely different job that what I'm used to. Plus it has been a while since I had an extended break from not working. In January I took a week off from work, but during that week Master was gone for three of those days on a job site. So this way when He gets home, I'm home and we can spend some time catching up with one another since the past few months have been somewhat hectic.

I literally went directly from my job as a waitress at a resturant, to being a cashier at a pet store, to being at the job I just quit. No real time in between. Maybe a weekend, that was it. So now I have a nice little break before starting my new job. And I'm going to try and enjoy it as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment