March 7, 2009

Another Question...

Yay! :-D Another question!

It would seem to me that during the course of your involvement in your current lifestyle, you might run across someone at work, close to you, or even a casual encounter that knows about your blog. Other than the people that do currently know, what would happen if this situation came to pass? Or has it already and how did you handle it?
Honestly the only person who does know about my blog that I also know in real life is Master. Well, I met Kaya once too and of course she knows about the blog. *laughs*

I've never really worried about this particular situation. If you stumble across this blog, and you actually took the time to read it instead of going, "Oh my fucking god what is this?!" and click off the page right away, then you're most likely into the same things I am, or at least similar things. So um, yeah. *laughs* If someone I knew brought it up to me I wouldn't be embarressed, because in a way they would be "outing" themselves as well.

Plus, what I do in my private life, as long as it does not directly effect my job, is really no one's business. That's if a coworker were to talk to me about it of course. I'm not hurting anyone.

In regards to someone close to me, I don't really know what I would do. I can imagine if some of our friends stumbled across this they would flip their lid. And I would hear lectures, I'm sure from them. But then, I don't need that person in my life if they want to slam me for something that doesn't involve them.

Family? Oh man. I'd be embarrsed mainly due to the sexual nature/pictures. Who wants their parents to see them naked? *shudders* I don't want my parents stumbling across this, but I don't really have to worry about it. My father doesn't have a computer. My mother? Well, she does have a computer but she uses it mainly to check her e-mails. I think my mother-in-law would have a heart attack or try and get me exorcised or something. And then she would probably blame me for corrupting her son. Which is a fucking hilarious thought. If it didn't go that way, then she would blame Master for corrupting me, which of course He has but I enjoyed it. ;-)

A casual encounter? Hm. I'd probably be a little freaked out unless it was in that sort of setting (like a munch or something) or they said, "Hey I'm "so and so" and I've commented on your blog!" If I recognized the nickname I'd probably be like, "Oh cool! Nice to meet you!" But other wise I'd have red flags and alarms going off in my head. "Stranger danger! Aaaahhhh!!!" *giggles*

It has not happened. No one has ever brought up my blog. Well, okay Kaya and her Master did but um.. that was to be expected. When I met Kaya I remember sitting there going, "She's seen me naked, among other things." But it didn't bother me. I've seen her naked too. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment