March 14, 2009

More Smut

Yay! :-D I love writing smut. And ya know the best thing about writing smut? It's all true. It's not something I imagine and then write down. When I write about it, it's all true. And then later I can come back and read it and it still gets me all hot and bothered. I do that a lot. I go over my own blog archives and read some of the entries. *grins* It's great.

Last night after we were done with the movies Master and I talked for a while, I did my blog post while He read a book. Once I was done with my blog post I asked Him if I should shut down the computer. He said yes, and then said one word... "Bed." That made me shiver.

So I shut down the computer and then we headed off to the bedroom. Master pulled me to Him and ran His fingers through my hair, giving me pets. I relaxed and enjoyed the sensations. Shortly after He started, He stopped and pulled me against Him and bit into my neck. (His mouth is healed. Yay!)

As He was biting my neck He does something that always causes a shiver to run down my spine. He loves taking the skin on my neck in between His teeth and then sliding His teeth up and down my neck, keeping the skin in between His teeth before releasing it and starting again in a new spot. His has very sharp teeth, and it always makes me wonder if this time He's going to break through the skin. But He never does, not on my neck. Safety first and all that. He'll leave hickeys from hell, but He won't break through the skin on my neck.

Although He will break through the skin on my shoulders. I still have bite marks on me from when we first started dating almost six years ago, on my shoulders. They look like freckles now, but I know what they are. Can you tell we have a biting fetish?

Then He very roughly started playing with my breasts. I was wearing a body suit, so Master had me lay on my back and unsnap the crotch portion of it. (It's always easier for me to do it.)

He then told me to slide up. I did as I was told and then He started licking my pussy. I love it when He sucks the lips of my pussy into His mouth and runs His tongue along the inside of them. Heaven. Pure bliss.

I normally have an easier time getting off if He eats me out and shoves His fingers inside me. I greatly enjoy having something to clamp down on. But not last night, He did not allow it. He wanted me to cum purely from the pleasure He was giving me from His mouth. And I got off, very hard.

From there He licked me a few more times, I'm sure just to hear me whimper. He knelt up on the bed and pulled me up by my collar. He held me against Him and ran His hands along my ass and back, while He sucked on my tits. He then shoved me down and had me suck His cock and massage His balls. At first I thought He was just going to shoot His load down my throat, but no. He had more plans for me.

He grabbed my hair, and twisted it so that it was wrapped around His hand. He then used it as a leash and turned me around so I was on all fours. I was already dripping wet, first because of Him getting me off the way He did, and secondly because I get really horny whenever I suck His cock.

He was rock hard and it hurt when He shoved Himself inside of me. He didn't let go of my hair until I came again. Then He pounded Himself into me over and over again. At this point it some what becomes a blur. My pussy hurt and yet I wanted more. He was calling me His bitch in heat, His slut, His whore. He called me depraved, and I knew that I was all of these things.

I bowed down before Him and after ripping two more orgasms out of me, He told me to lay down before I fell down. I was shaking from the mixture of pleasure and pain that I was receiving. So I laid down and He turned so that we were both on our sides. He squeezed me to Him and again had me cum for Him.

Then He put me on my stomach and as He settled on top of me I almost started crying. He gently told me to shush. And I did. I bit down on my lip and stopped myself. He pinned down my arms and hooked His legs under mine. As He forcefully pushed forward He leaned down and said, "Now you can cry." *shudders* How hot is that?

And I did. He used me for His pleasure and I cried. I was overwhelmed and I loved it. I love it when He pushes me to that point. I began to buck back against Him but eventually I just couldn't and I surrendered and just laid there crying as He had His way with me.

He filled me and then asked me if I wanted Him to pull out slowly or quickly. I said that it did not matter, so He simply rolled off of me and laid on His side of the bed. He held me to Him and kissed my forehead a few times. I then cleaned Him off and scented myself. As I wiped the mixture of our bodily fluids onto my chest He smiled and said, "That is the most lovely perfume." I smiled at Him as well, and then we curled up and fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment