March 2, 2009

And So It Begins

I'm debating how I should start this post. The sex stuff? Or the mundane?

Fuck it. Let's start off with the sex stuff. Then when those of you who only want the smut get to the mundane stuff you don't have to keep reading, rather than having to drift through the mundane to get to the smut. ;-)

Last night Master and I retired to the bedroom and talked for a little while. He then started caressing me and told me to go to the bathroom and "make myself ready". (I don't really mind my period but it makes spontaneous sex impossible. Take the tampon out, grab a towel, etc.)

So I get back to bed and Master gets in between my legs and enters me. I was honestly surprised that He had chosen this position since His rib has been bothering Him so much, but it didn't slow Him down any. :-D

He bounced me off of His cock and allowed me to cum many times, talking dirty almost the entire time. *purrs* One of the things He seemed to focus on the most was the very fact that I am on my period. He was telling me what a treat I was going to have once He was done with me. Both of our cum, plus the added taste of blood. You see, Master and I both have a blood fetish. It's one of the many reasons why He has absolutely no problem eating me out while I'm on my period. Although last night He did not. I don't think it would have been comfortable for Him.

Of course all this talk got us both revved up and as He put me in the last position that He wanted He grew more rough with me and soon ordered me to cum with Him. We cleaned up (bloody sex is messy ya know) and then curled up and fell asleep, exhausted.

Okay. If you just wanted the smut, stop reading now.

*waits*

Ready for the mundane stuff? Okay here we go.

Work did not go the greatest today. Yes, I'm still employed. But I got a "warning" due to too many escalated issues. Well I'm sorry, but um.. ya know.. some shit has been happening at work that hasn't been anyone's fault and so shit gets escalated. I wasn't the only one but I was pissed. Here I am, busting my ass every day to meet all of my stats, and actually exceeding my stats the entire time I've been working there and you're going to "warn" me about this one thing. Fuck you very much.

No I didn't say that. I kept my pretty little mouth shut. But I was just in shock. Thankfully though on my last break I had good news waiting for me on my voice mail from Master.

He said that a job prospect I had applied at yesterday had left a voice mail message for me, and that He had saved it. It is a job I am very interested in. It is still downtown, so not exactly close to home. But as Master has reminded me, that's where a lot of jobs that I would be fit for are going to be. So the transit thing is still going to be a pain, but it would be an early shift and I would have my weekends off. Bonus. So I wrote down all the information and I will be calling them back tomorrow before I start work. Unfortunatley, by the time I got home from work (7:45pm) it was to late to call back.

So wish me luck. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment