March 13, 2009

Happy Friday the 13th

The day a lot of people believe to be bad luck. Me? It's just another day. Although I do like to poke fun at it since it is considered a day of bad luck.

So anyway, last night after my blog post I still wasn't tired and I knew Master had to get up early the next morning, but I was horny.

So I turned off the computer and went to the bedroom. Master was already fast asleep facing my side of the bed. I laid down next to Him and for a few moments I just looked at Him. I like doing that while He's sleeping. Hell, I like looking at Him all the time *laughs* but there is something about looking at the one you love while they are sleeping. I don't know what it is.

I was debating with myself as to whether I should just try to get some sleep, or try to wake Him up and get laid. Decisions, decisions, decisions. On the one hand I knew He was tired. On the other hand, I was horny.

So I decided that I would try to wake Him for sex and the worst thing that would happen is that He would turn me down and tell me He wanted to sleep. Yes, I admit that sometimes when this happens I feel a small pain of rejection, but it was worth the shot anyway.

So as He was laying on His side I snaked my arm under the covers and started stroking His cock. His dick woke up before He did, but soon He was moaning and woke up a bit more and pulled me to Him. He asked if there was something I wanted, to which I giggled and said, "What do You think Master?"

So He fingered me while I continued to get Him fully erect. He then put me on my back and allowed me to guide Him into me. He allowed me to cum many times, to the point where it was starting to hurt. I don't know if it is just me, but after however many orgasms, they start to hurt. I don't know if it is because the mucles in there are like, "Hey. Listen, we're overworked in here!" But Master didn't care, He continued to force them out of me. He eventually bent me in half and I got off so hard that I actually caught Him off guard and He filled me with His cum.

*smirks to myself* I take a certain amount of pride in the fact that I can catch Him off guard and cause so much pleasure for Him that it overrides His will power. Master has an incredible amount of will power (read: He is a stubborn son of a bitch), so when I can override that and cause Him to cum when He is trying to hold back, a smirk appears on my face and a sense of satisfaction washes over me. I'm a smug bitch aren't I? Especially after all these years together. It'll be 6 years next Saturday, and apparently I still have some tricks up my sleeves, or is that in my pussy? *shrugs* Either way. ;-)

He collapsed on top of me, and I held Him to me, wrapping my legs and arms around Him and just enjoying that moment between us. Once He rolled onto His side of the bed, I cleaned Him off and scented myself before we curled up, and He locked His hand around my wrist before we both drifted off to sleep. I am so glad that I woke Him.

Today Master went into work and I woke up about an hour before He called me to let me know He was on His way home. He got out at 11am today. Yay!

Since He had gotten home so early we decided to just bum around. It has been quite some time since we have done that. Lately we have only gone out to stores when we needed something, not just to browse and kill time. I love bumming around with Him. We have a lot of fun doing it. So we went out to lunch and then went to a store. I was looking for a matching wrist rest and mouse pad for when I start my new job, but I couldn't find one that I liked. So instead we browsed the video games and movies. We ended up picking up the entire set of X-Men movies and a new set that neither of us even knew existed.

See, we love the Aliens movies. And we both love the first Predator movie (not so much the second). But this DVD box set has all of the Aliens movies, both of the Predator movies, and both of the AVP movies. Jackpot! So we picked that up as well.

When we got home we watched all of the X-Men movies back to back, with one break in between the second and third one so I could get myself clean and put on an outfit for Master. Things in regards to my submission to Him have been going rather smoothly as of late. This is a very good thing of course.

I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that I'm not longer on pins and needles about my whole job situation. The last job I had, I was getting there about three hours early because of the time B had to drop me off, then it was a stressful day at work almost every day due to the type of work I was doing, and then I would come home and we'd barely have any time together, and the weekend would be over before we could blink.

I think with my new job, since I'm starting at 8am, and won't be dropped off until about 15 minutes before hand, that will cut the stress quite a bit. Along with the fact that I'll be getting out at a decent hour and we'll have more time together in the evenings. Add to that the fact that I'll have two days off in a row, my days off won't fly by like they did when I had one day off, work the next day, and then have my other day off. That always made it feel like I never had time to relax ya know?

So yeah. There isn't a lot I can complain about right now. And I'm grateful for that. Not even Master's mother is going to be able to totally ruin my mood tomorrow. That may sound harsh, but that woman constantly drags the happy out of people and smashes it against a rock, simply because she isn't happy with her lot in life (which I might add she has created all on her own).

No comments:

Post a Comment