March 1, 2009

I Can't Think Of A Clever Title

So what I just typed in is going to have to do.

Today Master came into the bedroom and told me that it was time for me to get up and get out of bed. I mumbled incoherently in protest, but eventually dragged my tail out of the bed and into the living room.

Master and I relaxed for a while and then started our day. I had said something about wanting a new jacket. And of course, I wanted a leather jacket, preferably a trench. You see the zipper on my current jacket is just about dead. So I need a new one.

First we dropped off our rent check. Of course the office isn't open on the weekends so I just put it in their mail slot. From there we went to our usual leather store, where we got my got current jacket, both of Master's jackets, a vest for myself, and of course a pair of chaps for me. Can you tell we like leather? Yeah. Kind of obvious isn't it?

Unfortunately, since it is their slow period right now they had taken most of their stock to some bike thing in another state. *pouts* The sales woman was trying to help me pick out something else, but they didn't have anything in stock that I wanted. And of course, no trenches either which is what I really want. And if we're going to lay down the money for a new jacket, why buy something that isn't what I'm actually looking for?

We both remembered that there was a leather store in the local mall, so we went there. We walked the entire mall just to find out that the store is no longer there. We couldn't think of any other places to try and so we just stopped somewhere for an early dinner and then went home. It was a slightly disappointing trip, but my jacket will just have to last a bit longer that's all.

Once we got home Master watched some things on XBOX Live, and I dicked around on the computer.

I put out my resume to a few places. So yes, it's official. I am seeking other employment. This is the part that is always difficult. You are currently employed, but you know you're looking for other work, which for some odd reason makes your current job even more annoying. Seriously I'm thinking about going in tomorrow and I'm cringing. :-| But as everyone keeps telling me, at least I'm employed. And that is very true, especially in this economy. I am lucky to even have a job. So, I'll stop bitching. For now.

Master's ribs are still bothering Him. We made a deal yesterday. If His ribs aren't any better by Saturday, He'll get checked out. We know nothing is broken, but He's just in quite a bit of pain.

Add on top of that the fact that I started my period. Yay and stuff. That always makes trying to pick out lingerie for the evening interesting. Nothing is sexy about a tampon string hanging out. So for tonight I picked a thong with a matching top that is cupless. Master seems to approve of the outfit choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment