March 17, 2009


Well yesterday Master got home from work. He had previously told me on the phone that He wanted me to take my bath and then be in something sexy when He got home.

So I did that. I knew when He was on His way home, so I had my lingerie on and then listened for Him to be heading towards the door. Once I knew He was walking up the steps I knelt on my slave mat to greet Him. He walked in said hi, got undressed and then took His shower. I knelt at the bathroom door while He showered.

He dried off and then went into the living room and sat down at the computer. I sat on my slave mat while He checked His e-mails and what not. Then He started watching Battlestar Galactica on the computer, so I started reading a book. He had mentioned earlier what He wanted for dinner and that He wanted me to run out and go get it. So rather than sit there and read I got dressed and headed out the door. I went to the bank, then got the food, and then stopped at the gas station. Once I was back home Master finished up watching the show as we ate. Before I started eating I got undressed and put the lingerie back on. (It wasn't the type I could easily hide under my clothing.)

We then watched two movies and headed to bed after they were done. He made use of me and allowed me to cum, but afterward I wasn't tired so I went in the living room to read so I wouldn't disturb Him by tossing and turning.

I eventually put the book down and went to bed.

Today I got up and Master had set aside the work clothes He wanted washed, so I started the laundry. I hate not having a washer and dryer in the apartment. I have a feeling they don't allow that here because they foot the water bill. So instead they have washers and dryers in the basement that everyone can use. So we try to keep a roll of quarters around for that. Thankfully that was why I had stopped at the gas station yesterday, was to get $20 in quarters.

In between switching the loads of laundry I talked to Master on His lunch break. He wasn't a happy camper. They are mainly just assigning Him little tasks to keep Him busy as there isn't anything else going on. He said that He wants to start looking for a new job in about a month or so.

I also went through the pile of work clothes I had laying on a recliner we never use in the living room. I separated the ones that I no longer wanted, the ones that needed to be washed, and then just went through the random bags of clothes that my mother and my mother-in-law had given me. I hung up all the ones that didn't need to be washed and that I was keeping, made a pile out of the ones that do need to be cleaned, and then bagged the ones I didn't want to keep.

That took a little longer than I expected. I didn't realize how many clothes my mother had given me. Her and I are about the same size and she had basically cleaned out her closet and gave me the ones she thought I may like. Coolness.

After Master's clothes were done I put them in the closet and decided to wait on my clothes until tomorrow. I didn't want to have to wait on a load of laundry to be done because I don't know when Master is getting home and we might be leaving shortly after He gets home. Good thing I got $20 worth of quarters.

Sometime this week I have to go to the store and buy some new bras and I'm sure we'll browse while we're there. Master had hurt His knee yesterday so we didn't go running like we thought we would.

Our anniversary is this Saturday. We don't have any plans, but it looks like we're going to be able to spend the day together, so that's all that really matters to me.

Other than that there isn't a lot going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment