March 20, 2009

Daily Update

I have another question to answer, which I will be doing either later on tonight or tomorrow sometime. But first I have to get my daily post done, or Master is not going to be happy with me.

Master called me on His lunch break and vented to me about His job. I think that helps, even though I can't do much. All I can do is sit there and listen, and sometimes say something about the situation. You know, toss in my two cents and what not. But I think it helps because it gives Him a chance to blow off steam.

He got home a little after 4pm and I headed out the door to pick up Benadryl (Gods I miss Drixoral), put gas in the car, and get rabbit food. Once I got home Master was out of the shower, so I helped Him with His lotion for His tattoos.

By the way, I am itching for new ink. But the tattoo parlor we used to go to is no longer around and I am wary of just going to any tattoo parlor, ya know? *sigh* I want to get a thunderbird on my right shoulder and an anklet on my right ankle. I already have 10 tattoos, but damnit I need more! More I tell you! And then Master needs to catch up. He only has 5. ;-)

Once He was ready to start moving again, we headed out and went out for dinner. Then we went to the movie store and rented three more movies. We just got done watching "What Just Happened?". It was an odd movie, but still good I think. I like Robert DeNiro and Bruce Willis. Oddly enough they played well off of one another in this movie.

Tonight is just kind of a lazy night, and hopefully tomorrow will be a mostly lazy day.

Oh. And my messenger bag that I ordered should be here on Tuesday, and Master's game system should be here on Wednesday. Yay!

Master is sore all over from the past six days, and for whatever reason I have an annoying pain directly under my ribs. I think Master pulled something in His shoulder. Eh. We'll mend.

Only two short hours (it's currently 10pm) until it is officially our anniversary! *happy dance* And we get to spend it together. :-) Still no plans really, but I don't care. We get to spend it together, so I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment