March 3, 2009

This Is Moving Fast

Well this morning B took me to work and the minute I was inside and in a break room I called the place that had left a voice mail for me yesterday.

I first apologized that I did not get back in contact with her yesterday, and quickly explained that I had not gotten home until almost 8pm last night due to my current job.

We only talked for about 5 minutes, but she asked me why I seeking other employment and I explained that I am looking for a job that is a better fit for me. After a few quick questions, she then asked me when I could come in for an interview. I said that I have off on Fridays. She said that unfortunately Fridays are the worst days of the week for them because it is their day for meetings. So I asked her when she would like me to come in and she said Thursday. I asked what time and she said 9am. So I accepted and told her that I could make it.

This was going to take some immediate action apparently. So I got off the phone with her and called Master. I told Him how it went and He said if nothing else B could drop me off at the interview and then I would need to walk to my current job. That wouldn't be too bad, but I didn't know how long the interview was going to go, etc and so on. So I went to my desk and found that Thursday was available for taking the day off. So I did it.

A bit of a gamble, since there is no guarantee that I'll get this job, and yet I'm taking the day off, but oh well. It's worth it I think. So I'll be taking my Master to work and then going to the job interview. Then I'll pick Master up from work once He is done with His day.

So we went from me putting in the application on Sunday, getting the call on Monday, calling them back today and then having the job interview on Thursday. Wow. This is moving really, really fast. I'm staying optimistic and thinking this is all a good thing. Hopefully this will work out.

On the ride home tonight I gave Master more details pertaining to the conversation I had with the job prospect and then we came home and had dinner. We relaxed a bit and Master told me He feels bad because He has a really long day at work tomorrow, and He knows we won't be getting home until about 7:30pm so we may not have much time to do anything in regards to my birthday (which is tomorrow) until the weekend. I told Him that was fine, and it isn't a big deal. And He said, "It's a big deal to Me."

Aww. :-) He's so sweet.

Also, according to my little ticker thingy it has been officially 7 months since I've been punished. Whoo-hoo! *does a happy dance* Only eighteen more days until our anniversary and I'll have reached my goal of not being pusnished until at least our anniversary. *more dancing* I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment