March 26, 2009

Tomorrow Is Gonna Be Weird

Tomorrow is going to be weird. Why? Because tomorrow is Friday, and at my old job I had Fridays off, then I work work Saturday, and have Sunday off. But with my new job, I work Monday through Friday and have off on the weekends. *blinks* So right now it feels like Wednesday night rather than Thursday night. Go figure.

But it'll be really nice to have two days off in a row!

Today was some what hectic. On my lunch break I called the maintenance guy that works for our landlord and tried to figure out another time he could stop by the check the faucets in our apartment. They were originally going to come over tomorrow to check while we were at work, but we didn't like that idea mainly because of the dog. So I called and he said he couldn't be there at 5pm tomorrow and that they didn't work weekends unless it was an emergency. Fuck. So I called Master and apparently He got out really early today. So I called the maintenance guy back and asked if he could stop by today.

He did and our plumbing is fine, so apparently the high water bill is not due to our apartment. Yay.

Then when Master picked me up from work we had to haul tail down to the local shop for the shipping company that had my messenger bag. We made it and I finally have it! :-D I love it. Straight from there we went down to my dad's and hung out. We didn't leave until about 8:30pm. So we picked up something to eat on the way home. We ate dinner, I took my bath, and then put on a mini dress. Master did a post, and now I'm on here. First I did our finances and then I checked e-mails and now I'm doing a post.

Master has to go to work earlier than anticipated tomorrow. We found that out by a voice mail on our home phone once we finally walked in the door. (By the way wearing my work clothes all day sucks. They aren't uncomfortable or anything.. it's just not what I'm used to wearing while out and about. It just felt weird.)

However after I get out of work tomorrow, it should be pretty smooth sailing from there. We don't have a lot going on. We need to clean the rabbit cages this weekend, do grocery shopping and return some movie rentals. That's about it. Oh. And we should get the car in for an oil change too.

My feet are killing me. I did a lot of walking at work today. And I'm a bit tired. Other than that, I'm feeling pretty good. I'm still getting used to my new job of course, and the rocking schedule. Getting up somewhere between 6:30am and 6:50am bites a little, but at least I'm not doing that and then not getting home until about 7:30pm like I was at my old job. So I can't complain really.

No comments:

Post a Comment