March 31, 2009

It's A Weird Feeling

It's a weird feeling not dreading going into work every day. Now granted I have only been doing this job for a little over a week. But it's amazing. I don't have to worry about customers screaming in my ear all day, I don't have to worry about "what is going to go wrong next" with whatever new thing the company is trying, I don't have to worry that at any moment now the ax is going to swing my way, even though I'm doing my damn job and doing it well. I'm liking it.

Oh I'm sure there will come a day that I don't want to go to work, but it'll be because I'm lazy and just want to stay home. *laughs* Not because I honestly dread my day at work.

Last night Master filled out an application to work at the same place I am. He wants out of His current job, and I can't say that I blame Him with all the crazy hours and never knowing what is going on. Not to mention the fact that we can never make concrete plans because we don't know if He's going to have to work or get called in.

So today, on my lunch break, I put His application in the business manager's mailbox. By the time Master picked me up and took us home we had a voice mail on the house phone from her asking Master to call her back. This seems similar to when I put in my application. I got a call the very next day. It would be awesome if He gets a job where I am. We could car pool and that whole not having a second car thing wouldn't be such a necessity. I'm trying not to get my hopes up to high, but it would be so cool!

Master is going to call her back tomorrow before He starts work. We figured that since we didn't get home until 5:30pm she probably had already left for the day.

I'm pushing for Him, and I'm sure He already knows that. I'm always His cheerleader, although I don't have any pom poms or anything. But that's okay. I'll cheer for Him naked with my collar and cuff on. ;-)

Other than that there isn't a lot going on. It is now officially the last day of March. So March Question and Answer Month is over.

It's still some what early in the evening. We've been pretty lazy since we got home. We ordered pizza and then watched more South Park. You can download whole seasons on Netflix. We're doomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment