March 5, 2009

How Today Went

This morning I got up when the alarms went off, got dressed and took Master to work. After I dropped Him off I made a quick stop at a store and then went home, grabbed the paperwork I needed and went to the job interview. I got there about 15 minutes early, so I was asked to wait.

Once the person who was interviewing me was available, she came out and took me into a conference room. I feel it went rather well, all except for the math test I was given. I'll fully admit math is not a very big strong point of mine. Give me a calculator and I'm fine. But without one? Once you get out of the basics, I'm screwed. However, she did tell me that she was very interested in me, and that I was a strong canidate. She then told me that today was the last day she was doing interviews and so she would have an answer by later this afternoon, or tomorrow morning.

Well the call didn't come today, so I'm hoping I have good news tomorrow.

Master invited me to come spend time with Him on His lunch break, so that was nice. It wasn't that bad out today either. It was actually quite nice. After His lunch break was done I picked up some things we needed for the apartment, went home, took out the garbage and took care of the animals.

I then picked Master up from work and we went home, had pizza for dinner, and have just been watching random things since then.

I'm really hoping I get this job. It sounds like it would be perfect for me. Let's hope the math test didn't blow it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment