March 5, 2009

Answers

Okay so here it is. Time to start answering some questions. :-D

Who brought up D/s subject first? Were you already into it and just found out that you both were after you started seeing each other?
Well, it was something we just kind of fell into to be perfectly honest. We were dating for a little while (it all seemed to happen rather quickly) and we were discussing things that interested us both, sexually speaking. And He brought up light bondage and I said that that had always interested me as well. Based on that small little tid bit, we then started talking about how it seemed I naturally was submitting to Him and He was picking up on that and so becoming more Dominant towards me. So we basically talked about it together. I think He initially brought it up as far as bondage goes, but as far as the D/s and then the transition to M/s it was a mutual exploration. Neither of us had been in this type of relationship before and so we started looking into it on the internet and kind of went, "So that's what we've been doing." *laughs* And it just sort of progressed from there. :-)

Also, can we see a picture of your Husband? I have always been curious.
Yes you can. :-) Master has a page on His blog with various pictures of Himself. You can find it here. He is usually behind the camera, so pictures of Him are somewhat rare. Thankfully He couldn't get out of it at our wedding. ;-)

I am wondering how you met your Master? And to indulge my more romantic side….when was the moment you knew this was the relationship for you?
I met Master through a chat room. Sappy huh? *giggles* We were in a chat room and honestly we found each other annoying and He would threaten to kill me and I would threaten to kill Him, you know. The usual flirting. Seriously though, the whole death threat thing was all fun and games. We would from time to time have serious discussions. When I say we found each other annoying I mean that sometimes I would put Him on "ignore" and sometimes He would put me on "ignore" cause well, we were just annoying one another that day. I have no idea why, and can't remember specifics. But from that point we realized that quite a few of us in the chat room lived in or around Wisconsin. So a group of us decided to meet up at a mall. Well Master and a friend of His outside of chat were there first. I showed up second. So we sat down and talked and basically it was the whole immediate lust thing. Others from the chat room showed up later on and we all hung out for a while. I was to chicken shit to walk up to Him and ask for His number in front of everyone, and apparently so was He. Although He talked about my ass the entire ride home to His friend. *laughs*

Later that night we privately messaged and exchanged numbers and decided to meet up. We went to dinner a few days later, went to a park, and then... a hotel room. We started out as "fuck buddies" and then realized shortly there after that we really enjoyed our time together and loved one another so we started dating. And now here we are. :-)

In regards to how I knew this was the relationship for me, I'm assuming you mean how I knew Master was the one I wanted to be with always. Well, that happened rather quickly. We were dating less than a year and I knew that I loved Him very much and couldn't see my life without Him in it. I don't really know how to explain how I knew. I would become very sad if I couldn't see Him or talk to Him. We talked constantly. I loved the way He made/makes me feel and who I am when I am with Him. It was just one of those things where I woke up one day and went, "I don't ever want to be without this man." And I haven't been. :-)

If I have understood you right, both of you are follow the North-American Indian Path as a religion. (Although I am not quite sure from what tribe as there were a multitude of different religions all over North-America). From what I understand, respect of nature, animals and only taking what you need from it and living sustainable is a big part of that. So how is your take on industrial meat and the environmental issue, according to your spiritual belief?

I am curious about this since I myself find nothing wrong with killing and eating an animal as that is how the nature works, but I do have a problem with the way animals are treated and exploited in the meat industry - which is neither sustainable nor respectful towards the animal and nature in general - so I was wondering what your thoughts on this were.
You are correct, my Master and I follow the Medicine Path. We are both part Blackfeet. Hell of a coincidence isn't it? I am going to try and not go on a tirade with my answer, so forgive me if I babble.

In regards to the environmental situation, it sickens me when I see beautiful fields and wooded areas being destroyed to build more fucking condos. Especially when right across the street there are already condos that are mostly empty. For fucks sake buy a house or condo that is already built, you don't have to build one. We bitch and moan, "Oh my god the animals are coming into our neighborhoods! They are such pests. What are we gonna do?!" Um, no asshole. You came into their neighborhood. You're the one who decided to clear that land and claim it for yourself. They are the ones running out of places to go to "stay out of our way" not the other way around.

In regards to the meat industry, I eat meat. That is the way of nature. Animals eat other animals. However, I am all about the humane treatment of animals. And yes I know, you're killing them to eat them and killing isn't exactly a humane thing to do. But that doesn't mean you have to make their entire exsistance absolutley miserable. I also do not agree with testing products on animals. Another thing that I do not agree with is people who hunt and do not actually eat the animal. Then why the fuck did you kill the poor thing?! Fuck!

Not to mention all the people who keep breeding animals when there are so many animals being put to sleep every single day, who need loving homes. That's a whole different rant though.

How did you and Trickster handle family asking you about your childbearing choices?
We didn't. *laughs* We basically told our families, "We're not having children." I think that some of the family members may not have believed it until I had my tubal ligation done. No one really protested it or tried to convince us otherwise. It was fairly simple. "Nope. No kids."

There were of course a few questions of, "Are you sure?" but that was mainly from our friends, not our families. And then there is the one couple that we hang out with that said, "Well what would you do if you did get pregnant?" We basically told them that we would handle it when and if that happened.

Now, since my tubal ligation, it would have to be abortion, because it would most likely be a tubal pregnancy which could kill me.

.....

Okay I think that was all of them so far. If I missed one I am very sorry, please let me know and I will answer it of course. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment