March 25, 2009

Insert Clever Title Here

Last night Master and I retired to the bedroom, and He allowed me to be on top and cum at will. :-D It had been quite some time since I had been on top because of His ribs. Why do His ribs play a factor? Well, when I'm riding Him I normally press down on His chest with my hands, which would have been a bad thing while His ribs were bruised.

So we were exhausted and fell asleep immediately after.

This morning Master and I got up and got ready for work. B was here to pick me up shortly before Master started getting dressed. So we said goodbye and I headed out.

In regards to my new job, I'm getting better at figuring out where everyone is in the building, which is a good thing. The trainer is still sitting with me, so I'm still sore from having to sit at such an odd angle while at the computer.

Master picked me up from work and another package had shown up for me. I'm now also collecting frogs, as well as my pieces for my tiger collection. So I have a new frog stuffed animal. However, it appears that they also tried to deliver my messenger bag again which I found odd since I had told them last night to hold it for me. And ya know what? I would have fucking been there on time too. But on a hunch I called the 800 number again and they said that it had not been held. Mother fucker. So now they say it's on hold and I can pick it up tomorrow. This was annoying. It better be there tomorrow, or I'm not going to be a very happy camper.

So we went home and we're trying to figure out when we're going to go visit my dad. I also need to call the landlord. Apparently the water bill for the complex was higher than usual so now they want to come in and check everyone's faucets to see if any of them are leaking. I need to call the landlord to arrange when they can come over to check them. Why the hell we just can't call them and tell them, "Nope everything's fine," I have no fucking idea.

We ate dinner and watched a movie. Now Master is playing video games and soon I'll be shuffling off to go take a nice hot bath and try to get my shoulders to relax a bit.

It's a good thing I get an hour lunch at work, because I have three phone calls I need to make. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment