March 21, 2009

Lazy Anniversary

And it's not over yet! Today has been absolutely wonderful. Truly.

Today is the anniversary of us being together for 6 years, and married for 2 years. It seems like just yesterday we were in the court house getting married, and then heading to the bar with our friends before our reception (but stopping at the game store to pick up a video game on the way to the bar). *smiles*

Master unfortunately could not sleep past 8am. His body had decided that it was time to get up, but He allowed me to sleep until about 10:30am. He then decided to wake me up by keeping me on my side and using me for His pleasure. *sighs happily*

From there we got ready for the day, and relaxed in the living room for a while. We both started to get hungry, so we decided we would start our lazy day of just bumming around. We went to a book store first, where Master found two new books for His collection of the Necroscope series. We then went to a fast food restaurant to grab a quick bite to eat. After we were done with our lunch we then went to the mall where we first met each other face to face. Master wanted me to pick out some clothing, but He also wanted to just relax and enjoy walking around the mall. He allowed me to drag Him into several stores. While at the mall I picked up this really cute purple and blue summer dress, a red and black tank top, and a mini dress that is um.. not suitable to wear outdoors. ;-) Indoor "activities" only. And a stuffed animal that is a frog. I named her Lilith. She rocks. (Yes, I name my stuffed animals.)

From the mall we went to a pet store and picked up some rabbit litter. We then decided to go home. We relaxed for a little while and tried to decide if we wanted to go to a movie today or not. We decided that if anything we would go tomorrow, if we still felt like it.

So then we tried to decide what movie we wanted to watch at home. Well, we couldn't think of anything so Master decided that instead of doing our other shopping tomorrow, we would just to go a store an get everything now, including new movies. So I put on my new summer dress and we headed out the door. I love it! It is so soft, and flowy! We went to dinner first at the restaurant where we took our friends right before we all headed to the court house to get married, only two short years ago.

At the store I picked up some new bras (during which Master disappeared into the electronics department) and another summer dress. This one is brown. Again, I love it. It's so pretty. Master actually picked that one out as we were walking past.

We picked up a bunch of movies. One was "Nanny Diaries". We just got done watching that one, and it was more of a chick flick than a comedy, like we originally thought. But we picked it up for only $5, so whatever. We also got "There's Something About Mary", "Dodgeball", and the three "American Pie" movies. Master also picked up the latest Disturbed CD, and allowed me to pick out a new mouse and keyboard for the computer. Our mouse was slowly dying, and I just simply wanted a new keyboard because when you typed on the old one, it basically sounded like you were typing on a typewriter. It was loud. This one is one of those curved keyboards, and while it is going to take a while to get used to typing on it, I love it.

Now we are home and are enjoying the movies. We are taking a short break in between movies so I can hop on here and do a quick post.

Master, today has been absolutely wonderful. You know that I love nothing more than just being able to spend the whole day with you. And I love bumming around and not really having any plans in mind. Thank you for today. It means the world to me.

You are the love of my life, my mate.

Husband, it has been 6 years, and they have been the best years of my life. I look forward to so many more with You. I know that we have our ups and downs, but we always work through the low points as quickly as possible. And the ups? Well, they reach the sky don't they? My love for You is never ending. You have supported me and pushed me when I didn't think a goal was reachable. You have always stayed by my side, and I hope that I have returned that in kind to You. Thank You for choosing me for Your mate. Thank You for deciding to put up with me for the rest of your life. ;-) I love You Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment