March 4, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me

It's official. I'm 26. Throw the streamers and drop the balloons.

My birthday has never been a big deal to me, honestly. All I "need" is a happy birthday and an I love you from my loved ones, and I'm happy.

I got that from my Husband, my mother, my brother, and my mother-in-law. And then of course a few of my friends as well. My dad didn't call. But then again neither did my grandfather. They probably figured that I was working, and they were right.

This morning Master had to be to work by 6am. So He got up at the ass crack of dawn and woke me up long enough to say goodbye and tell me happy birthday. I then went back to sleep until 7am. When I woke up there was a note on the computer desk from Master, again wishing me a happy birthday and telling me He loves me. :-)

B picked me up and took me to work, wished me a happy birthday, and handed me my printed off references. It was really nice of him to print those off for me.

Work seemed to drag even though we were busy. I hate that. If time is going to drag, at least let it be a light work load damnit. *laughs*

I got out at my usual time, but Master was late picking me up and He was not a happy Master.

He started work at 6am. He didn't get a break or a lunch, and He didn't get out of work until 6:45pm. :-| He was very sore, and very tired. He was also dirty, because He didn't have time to stop at home and take a shower before picking me up. So on the way home we stopped at the gas station, I ran in and grabbed a few things and then we went home.

We ate dinner after Master was done with His shower, and watched Roxanne. It's a romantic comedy with Steve Martin. It's a good movie.

After the movie was done I took my bath and now I'm just trying to relax. I'm taking Master to work tomorrow and then I have that job interview. I have the driving directions and everything is ready to go. They already have a copy of my resume, so that's set.

Master is not happy in part because He was hoping to get out of work early enough that He would have a bit of down time, then come pick me up, and we'd go out for dinner. But He had such a long day, and was sore and tired. So we just went home and ate here. It wasn't a big deal to me, because we have the weekend where we can go out to dinner and celebrate my birthday. But He was disappointed, and I just hope He knows that although today didn't turn out the way He had planned, I still appreciate the thought and that I love Him.

I know I am doing March Question Month, and that I already have a few questions. Yay! :-D I'll do a post responding to them tomorrow. Tonight I'm just to tired to think straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment