March 24, 2009

Brains! Brains!

Okay, so I'm not in full zombie mode, but damn it kinda feels like it. And it really doesn't have to do with the job itself. It has to do with the fact that I'm not used to getting up at 6:30 in the morning. *laughs*

It is a hell of a lot better than when I was working at my last job and I was getting to work about three fucking hours early because B started his job way before I started mine and he was my ride. Now? I get picked up, I go to work, and holy shit what do you know.. I'm actually working about 15 minutes later! *gasp* And then, when I'm done with work... ya know what? Huh? Huh? Do ya? That's right! It's actually daylight. :-D

I got a lot more hands on experience today, which is a very good thing. That's how I learn best actually. And it went by really quickly. I mean I was busy, but even if I was busy at my last job the day would drag. So before I knew it it was time to go home.

Master picked me up from work and we went home. They tried to deliver my messenger bag today. So I made arrangements to pick it up tomorrow. The bad news there is that they close at 5pm. Yeah. I don't get out of work until 4:30pm and it takes about a half hour to get home. But Master is hoping He gets out on time, and then we can haul tail and make it to the place by like... ya know... 4:50pm or so.

They also tried to drop off Master's game system today (different shipping company). It was a day early. So we made arrangements to pick it up tonight.

So the night went like this. Master took care of the dog and took His shower. I went to pick up garbage bags, took out the garbage, and then we had dinner. After dinner He took pictures of me in my bra and thong. He said He just wanted to test a different picture size setting on His camera. Well He ended up liking them, so He posted a few of them here. After that we picked up His XBOX 360 Elite and now He's playing on it.

I took my bath and put on one of my favorite outfits, per Master's orders. Immediately after my bath I did my slave meditation which Master has reinstated, and now I'm on here doing my blog post.

I'm sore because my trainer is basically sitting at my desk with me. So we have two people sitting at a desk that is intended for only one person. So I'm kind of sitting to the side and trying to type, so I end up hunched over a bit and streching. This is causing my shoulders to hate me. But we're doing the best we can. :-)

I picked a schedule out today. I'll be getting out of work everyday at 4:30pm unless I need to do some overtime, and having off every weekend, unless again there is overtime that needs to be done. Awesome. And Master tells me to shut up every time I start talking about the holidays I get off. *laughs* I'm loving this.

No comments:

Post a Comment