March 11, 2009

More Answers

More questions from March Question and Answer month. :-)

Since you follow the Medicine path do you know which Animal you are related most to?
Well, that depends on what you mean by related to. :-)

I was born under Wolf.

Also, based on when I was born I am part of the Frog Clan. What this basically means that I am elementally associated with Water.

The other two animals that surround me the most are Fox and Tiger.

Do you and your Master enjoy bondage?
Master and I do enjoy bondage, we just don't do it very often. Master does a lot of what you might term "mental" bondage with me. He tells me not to move, and so help me if I do my tail is in hot water. He positions me a certain way and that is how He wants me to stay until He either moves me again, or tells me to move, or tells me I may relax (relax = break position).

When He does decide to bind me, it is normally with rope or handcuffs. I love handcuffs. *happy sigh* And none of that fuzzy cuffs crap either. :-| Metal handcuffs. *nods* It's normally a quick and dirty job, the binding I mean. I don't really understand the whole "take an hour to set-up" thing. Okay. Yay. Pretty me up and then once we're done, it takes another hour to take off.

One of our friends, B, has done more intricate rope bondage on me before. I got bored rather quickly. And then it was mainly for display purposes. Not a lot could be done to me after it was all done. So I was sort of felt like I got all dressed up with no where to go, ya know?

Plus since I have a huge manhandling and control fetish, I much prefer the hands on approach. Grab me by the throat, toss me down, tell me that if I move I'll wish I hadn't. *purrs* And Master has nice big hands, and I'm petite, so it works out wonderfully. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment