February 28, 2009

The Transformation Is Complete

Yes, I'm afraid it's true. *hands head in shame* The transformation into a geek is complete.

First, He encouraged me to learn more about computers. Now? I know more than He does. And I'm not saying that as a slam, He'll tell you that Himself. Then He has me start reading comic books, and I like some of them.

After that came the whole Star Wars fascination. Not to mention the Mandalorian fascination.

I already liked playing video games, I'm just very particular about what video games I play. But I always used Master's XBOX Live account. Tonight He downloaded a game that we both enjoyed playing, and it had an option for multi-player. And it just had me as "Player 2". Out of no where Master was like, "Hey you could always create your own account."

And so, I did. *gasp* I now have an XBOX Live account with my own user name and everything! *dun dun dun*

However, I will not have an XBOX Live Gold account. I only have the one free month of Gold membership, and then it's off to the Silver membership for me. No way are we going to pay that extra amount per year. Why? I just don't play often enough. There is no point to it. But now, at least, He won't have to worry about the games I like playing showing up on His gamer tag and embarrassing Him. *giggles* You know, like Tetris and Uno. :-|

And I got to create my own avatar for my XBOX Live account. She rocks. :-D

Today was pretty normal. I got up at 6am and went to work. I got out of work, came home, relaxed for a little while and then headed out and got us dinner. We ate dinner, watched Matrix, and then I took my bath. Master's rib is really bothering Him tonight. :-(

I think it's partially because we had sex last night. Really great sex mind you, but that couldn't have helped the situation. Master's defense is that He didn't use His upper body a lot, because I was on all fours. But it still makes me wonder if that didn't irritate it more. He says it was worth it though. Sweet of Him to say, and kinda hot too, but I worry about Him. I don't want His rib getting anymore irritated than it already is.

No comments:

Post a Comment