April 1, 2009

Lots Of Luck To Master!

So I went to work today, and Master said that He was going to call the woman back from my job who had called Him.

So I impatiently waited to see that Master had left me a voice mail letting me know what was going on. Thankfully our friend B had printed off a few copies of Master's resume for us and gave them to me this morning. We have a printer, we just don't have the cord for it... or the ink... or the printer paper.. or a place to put the damn thing. *cough*

So anywho, Master left me a voice mail to let me know that His interview is tomorrow! *happy dance* So He'll actually only be one floor away from me and I'll be doing some weird chair nervous/happy dance while doing my job. *giggles* So best of luck to You Master!! I'm pulling for You!

So I finished out my day at work. I had to do all of the work because the other clerk called in sick today. But that's okay. I got it all done and it wasn't extremely busy or anything.

Master picked me up and when we got home I helped Him cut His hair. Well, basically His hair was getting to that in between long and short stage. And He wants to make a good impression, so He decided to shave it shorter. He still has hair, it's just really short now. But it looks good. He's all kinds of sexy. ;-)

Speaking of His hair.. I swear He can pull off a lot of looks. When I first met Him, His hair was down to the middle of His back. Then He was bald for a while. And now? It's super short. The only thing I don't like is a "traditional" men's haircut. It's not like He looks bad with it, I just don't like the cut itself.

So He'll go in for the interview tomorrow and then just pick me up from work. I have a feeling He's going to enjoy the rest of the day, because He can relax and do whatever.

I don't know why I'm so tired today. I didn't have an extremely rough day, and I slept well last night. Well, for the most part. I woke up twice in the middle of the night for no reason, but I was able to fall asleep right away. Oh well.

Not a lot is going on other than that. Although I would like to point out that I did in fact make it past our anniversary for not getting punished! Whoo-hoo! Damn near 8 months now. Holy hell. I better shut up before I jinx myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment