May 17, 2009

Nice & Slow

Today is going by slowly. I'm thankful for that, since it's the last day of the weekend.

Master and I got up around 8am. That is really early in the morning on a Sunday, at least to us. But we stayed up and have taken advantage of getting up so early. While Master was taking His shower, I ran out to the grocery store and picked up some sea salt (for the piercings.. it's the one thing I forgot to buy yesterday for my "piercing aftercare kit") and cookies, because I promised Master cookies.

When I got home we cleaned the rabbit cages, I did His laundry, and we watched a movie.

I talked to my mom for a while. And then my mother-in-law's boyfriend called to remind Master what time they needed to be at work tomorrow. And also, to change our plans with them. You see, we were going to go over to their place this upcoming Sunday, to have dinner and meet his daughter. Well, as usual, something changed and they decided to just switch it to Memorial Day itself.

This sucks, because I had already made plans with my mother. But, because I don't want to shove everyone in on one day, and also because we haven't seen Master's mother in about a month and a half and I don't wanna hear it (from His mother, not Master).. we're going.

So I'm going to talk to my mother and try to change my plans with her to this upcoming Saturday or Sunday. Yes, we could go to my mother-in-law's and then my mom's.. but if we do that, once we get to my mom's Master won't want to stay long cause He'll be annoyed by His mother.. and we already cut our last visit short. So fuck it, I'll just switch the days.

We watched another movie after my shower.

Once my shower was done, I did my sea salt soak and then cleaned the piercings with saline solution.

Oddly enough, they don't hurt at all. I mean they are a little tender to the touch, but other than that I feel great. Last night I slept in a bra and a thong, just so the jewelry wouldn't some how get snagged by sheets or blankets. We roll around a lot in our sleep. So I'll do that for the majority of the healing process.

But what is a little change in our routines for now? As long as I take care of them, and there are no complications, I'll always have the piercings. So rock on.

I've actually already started looking into other jewelry for the piercings, for when I can change them out. I know that is a ways off, but still. I'm obsessive like that.

At one point today, I was kneeling at Master's feet and He traced His finger in between my tits, and said, "I'm not making any promises, but if you keep up your good behavior soon you'll have a collar and cuff to match your piercings." *beams*

I'm still not trying to guess what "soon" means. Soon could mean next week, in a month, in a few months, etc.. So I'm going to focus on Him and doing what I'm told, not on my collar and cuffs.

I think this is a good lesson. Focus on the relationship itself, with the dynamic that we have, not the symbols that represent it.

No comments:

Post a Comment