May 21, 2009

Rush, Rush, Rush

Today was nothing but rushing. Or at least it feels that way.

Master had to get up at 5am. When that happened I woke up and switched the alarms to when I needed to get up. However, I didn't sleep that well after that because I kept having fucked up mini dreams. And of course now I can't remember what the hell those dreams were about. *sigh*

So my alarm goes off, I get out of bed, get ready for work, put the dog away, and B calls me to let me know he's here just as I'm finishing putting my shirt on.

So I hurry up to finish getting ready, and run out the door. I rush into the gas station that we stopped at, grab something to drink and bitch to myself about the long line. Then we hop back in the car, and traffic sucks. More internal bitching.

Then we get to my job, I hop out, thank him for the ride and go up to my desk. I clock in and realize it's going to be a very fucking busy day.

So I'm trying to hurry up and get my work done, having people stop at my desk, e-mail me, or call me asking for this or that to be rushed so they can have it sooner.

You see, with it being Memorial Day weekend everyone is trying to get a head start on their work for next week since it'll only be a four day work week. So all that is going on.

Master calls and He's not in the best of moods. My poor Master had a "hurry up and wait" day while I was having just a plain old "hurry the fuck up" day. He tells me to call B to see if he can give me a ride home because He had a feeling He was going to be there a while. Okay not a problem.

As soon as I get off the phone with Master, I realize I am starting my period. I bitch internally about having to stop my work to use the bathroom. Then my lunch hour rolls around. I go on lunch, and call B. He says he can give me a ride home, but would prefer me to walk to his job so we don't have to wait that extra 15 minutes to get going while he drives over to pick me up. Okay, not a problem.

So I cut my lunch short by 25 minutes and go back in. It's a damn good thing I did. It was like the work flow exploded. Even with me cutting my lunch short, I still had to ask the other clerk to help me.

Just as I'm about to start getting ready to leave, another person stops by and asks if I can do something for them like, right then. No, it can't wait until the morning. Okay. So that gets done and somehow I still get out of there on time.

Then I start hoofing it to B's job. I was hot, and tired. I got there right before B got out of work. So I hop in his truck and he drops me off at home.

Master had given me instructions to start putting out more applications for Him. So as soon as the dog is taken care of I go on the computer and do that until He gets home around 7pm or so. (I honestly don't remember what time He got home, all I know is He had at least a 12 hour day at work.) In fact when He first walked in the door I was just finishing up another job application for Him.

He then asks me to clean His knife while He takes a shower because some asshole at His job got it mucked up when they borrowed it. So I do that. We decide to be lazy and get pizza delivered for dinner.

Master's knife was clean by the time He got out of the shower. He started grumbling about how He wanted to get trash out today, but He was tired.

So without saying a word or Him telling me to do it, I put on clothes and take the trash out. The pizza shows up shortly there after. We relax a little bit and watch some stand-up comedy.

Before it's fully over I realize it's already 9pm. So I go take my shower and do my daily piercing cleaning routine. Then I asked for permission to go onto the computer. Now I'm here, doing this post and it's already 10pm.

I am trying not to annoy Master. I am trying to be a good girl, be supportive, and not bitch about my day. After all, I can do that here, on my blog. Why bother Him with it when He isn't feeling well, had a very long day at work, and has to go and do it all again tomorrow? *shrugs*

I wasn't in the heat all day. He was. I didn't have a 12 hour work day. He did.

By comparison, I have no reason to bitch. But I can here, so I do.

And I'm not bitching about the things I did once I got home. Just the fact that work kind of sucked due to the work load, and also the fact that I'm tired and sore. I'm tired because I didn't sleep well and I'm sore because I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off for most of the day.

I try to be a good slave, and a supportive wife. I hope I'm doing it well, and not annoying the fuck out of Master.

I think we're both going to need a lot of down time after tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment