May 14, 2009

Hectic Day

Today was a hectic day at work. The applications I use went down again today for a good hour and a half. So that meant I couldn't really get anything done, which also means I had a hell of a lot to catch up on.

Also I had a meeting to go to today, and the supervisor was 20 minutes late because she was stuck on a call. So that made me get behind even more.

So, to remedy the situation I cut my lunch break short and cranked out my work load. I got caught up pretty quickly, because you know.. I rock and what not. ;-)

Master actually got out of work at a half way decent time, for that job, today. But He isn't feeling the greatest. He's been getting up at the ass crack of dawn and then working 10 plus hours. So needless to say I have a tired Yote on my hands when we both get home.

Today when I got out of work, instead of sitting in the car like usual, Master was standing outside, leaning against the building. I was so happy! I walked up to Him and got a big hug right away. Then He put His arm around me as we walked across the street to the car. I loved it! It was a very nice surprise. (I not so secretly hope He does that more often.)

I really need to get a frame so I can put up a picture of us at work. It'll have to be our wedding picture because the only other "work safe" picture we have of us was taken by His mother and we look really goofy in it.

We need new pictures of us. *nods* Maybe professional ones. That would be nice.

Master told me last night that He wants to start looking for a new job. So tonight I created a profile for Him on a job seeking website and put in His resume to a few places. I'm helpful like that, ya know.

In case anyone is wondering about His head/nose, He's fine. No dizziness or anything like that. Just some skin missing. (NASA Yote! *dun dun dun*)

This evening has been rather quiet. We've just been relaxing.

I'm just glad that tomorrow is payday. Whoo hoo! Money! *giggles*

Which means I get to pay the last 2 bills for the month. Joy and rapture.

Tomorrow, after work, we are going down to visit my father. Thankfully if we stay late, it won't be a big deal because we can sleep in on Saturday. I much prefer going there on Fridays or Saturdays. Any other time, and we end up staying late and kicking ourselves for it the next morning when we attempt to roll out of bed at 6:30am.

I'm also hoping my paycheck is big enough so I can go get stabbed at the tattoo/piercing parlor Saturday. That would be awesome. And painful. Which is also awesome.

And then, on Monday.. I'll be walking around my job going, "Wow this feels weird." .. and .. "I hope no one can tell that I have pieces of metal shoved through my nipples," .. Why? Because it's a very um, yuppie.. enviroment and those are questions I don't really feel like fielding only 45 days into a job.

That would be funny though. Some one walks up, "WTF is wrong with your nipples?! Quick this woman has a growth! She needs a doctor!"

Although, I'm getting barbells, so it probably won't be so bad. The last time I had my nipples pierced, I had hoops. They were very noticable depending on the shirt I was wearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment