May 11, 2009

Compromise

Work is going well for me. Not so much for Master, because His job is run by a bunch of fucking morons.

Speaking of work, I don't know if I mentioned this in a previous post, and I'm to lazy to go back and look right now, but we had been talking about moving because my job is moving to a different city. It still won't be that long of a commute. I've done worse, that's for sure. But the fact remains that they are moving by the end of this year.

When I first brought up moving out there, I was so excited. But Master seemed rather "eh" about the subject. And it came across in His voice and movements whenever He would talk about it. He would never say "No we're not doing this," but you could tell He wasn't thrilled with the idea. His thing has always been that He doesn't want to move from one apartment to another. He wants to wait to move until we can afford to buy, or find a really good rent to own type thing.

But He was going to go along with it.

But today something hit me. Why was He going along with it? I'm assuming it was to make me happy. Or it was so I wouldn't throw a bitch fit, I'm not sure. Maybe both.

But I don't want Him to move just to shut me up, or to make me happy. I want Him to move because He thinks it's a good idea. Because I don't want to go out there and then something go wrong and then it's my fault, or He's miserable or something along those lines.

So we talked after dinner today about it. He said He would rather save up for the 2nd car, because we're going to need it either way. And I agreed with Him.

One of the biggest reasons why I wanted to move is because Master said no replacing furniture until we move. But during our talk, I was saying how we wouldn't be able to afford to buy a place for quite some time, and that if we are going to stay here.. I want to spruce it up a bit. He agreed.

He said He realizes we're going to be here for quite some time. So the compromise is this, we're both going to save up for the 2nd car. I'll get the car we currently have, and He'll get whatever car we buy for going back and forth to work. Which ever car is in the best condition will be used for everything basically.

Also, since we are not moving I can start replacing things around the apartment, one piece at a time. This includes the computer desk, the entertainment center, and the headboard. All of these things are older than our relationship and you can tell. That and I just hate that damn headboard. *laughs* So first, is the computer desk, then the entertainment center, and the headboard is last.

Also, at some point during the summer this place is getting a huge clean out.

Some of you may be going, "Um.. you're the slave what the fuck do you mean compromises?!" ... I'm just following His path. He sometimes is kind enough to compromise with me so we can both be satisfied with the outcome. Just another reason to love Him. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment