May 6, 2009

It's Only Wednesday

It's only Wednesday! It feels like it should be Friday already.

It's not my job. I really like my job. But it just feels like this week is dragging. I think Master pulling that 19 hour day is what threw it.

Today I went to work and Master went to His job. I felt sleepy all day, and for some odd reason the heat kicked on in the building, so for about three hours I was roasting. (I sit next to one of the heat vents.)

Master called me to let me know He was getting out of work late and had me call B to see if he could pick me up. Well B could, but he had no idea what time he was getting out of work. So I called Master back and He said to forget it, that He would pick me up.

So Master picks me up from work and we go home for about 30 minutes. Just long enough for Sir to take a shower and then get dressed. After that we headed right back out the door. We had plans to go visit my dad, so we did.

It was okay. Nothing spectacular. We sat around, talked, joked, and watched TV.

We left there around 9pm. Once we got home I tossed a pizza into the oven and now Master is unwinding by killing things on His Xbox 360.

He has to start work at 7am tomorrow. And there was a voicemail from B letting me know he would have to pick me up around 6:30am because he has to be at work early as well.

So I'll be sitting at work for a little while before I actually start. Thankfully it's nothing like when I was at my last job. I would get dropped off at 7am and not be able to clock in until 10:30am. That sucked.

I don't really have a lot to say right now. I hope tomorrow and Friday goes by quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment