May 19, 2009

One Of Those Days

Today was one of those days where I just could not wake up fully. Master was already awake when I got up a little after 6:30am. We talked for a little while and then B picked me up and took me to work. Master called me about mid morning, and I told Him I wasn't feeling that well. I told Him I just felt drained of energy and couldn't get motivated.

So on my lunch break, I decided to go outside and walk up and down the block a few times, just to try and get my blood flowing. That seemed to help, as I felt quite a bit better once I got back inside.

Work has been hectic the past couple of days. We're busy right now, and I'm just trying to keep up with the work flow. Some how I pull it off.

Master got out of work late, so He was late picking me up. Thankfully the red lights worked in our favor, so the minute He pulled up, I was able to run to the car and hop in.

Master has sunburn. :-( He was outside 95 % of the day. He took a shower once we got home, while I ran a couple of errands.

Now we're just kind of vegetating.

He is playing a video game and I'm just kind of sitting here staring at the computer screen trying to figure out what to write.

This is one of those days where the words don't flow, and I can't think of anything to really write about except for what actually happened today. There are no deep and interesting thoughts. I guess I'm just tired, and so my brain is flipping me off and going, "You want me to think? I don't think so."

So I'll cut it here. If I think of anything later, I'll be sure to do a more in depth post.

No comments:

Post a Comment