May 26, 2009

Master's Job Sucks

Yep, I said it. I swear if we didn't need that paycheck... Gah!

Master's alarms woke me up around 5:30am. I got up and changed the alarms to when I needed to get up. Master got ready for work and woke me to say goodbye before heading out the door.

My alarm went off at 6:30am (the time Master actually started work this morning) and I got ready for work. B picked me up and dropped me off at my job.

Master called me a few times through out the day. You see, He had gone to a job site and once that one was over with, He found out that He had to go to a different one. One that would require Him to be at work rather late.

B had the day off from work today, and was actually not anywhere near town so I was scrambling to find a way home. Thankfully B was able to come and pick me up.

One small problem though. I needed to get rabbit food or the bunnies weren't going to have anything to eat tonight. So Master told me that if B couldn't take me to the pet store, to have him drop me off at Master's work so I could pick up the car. Then when Master got out of work, He would call me and I would drive Him home.

Well it turned out that B was able to take me to the pet store, so that worked out fine.

Once I was home I took care of the animals and then hopped onto the computer and put out a lot of job applications for Master. We both want Him out of that job, because it sucks. No schedule. We can't make plans. We are constantly trying to figure out how I'm going to get home. We don't get that much time together during the week. Master is constantly stressed out because of this job.

I wish He didn't have to work there. I really do. I wish that I made enough where He could just quit and then look for another job. But I don't. I can't support the household by myself. And I feel guilty because of it. It's not that Master makes me feel guilty, or anything of that nature.. I just simply feel guilty. And I hate it.

I'm not kidding when I say we're addicted to one another. Master told me over and over again how much He misses me today. And I told Him the same.

Never mind the fact we just had three days off together. That doesn't matter. We havn't really seen each other today. We need our fix damnit! We're hopeless. Hopeless I tell you!

It must be the weather, but my joints are killing me. My whole body aches. I can only imagine how sore my Husband is. :-(

I miss Him a lot. I was ordered to eat dinner, and then put the rest in the fridge for when He gets home. Due to my blood sugar problems, He didn't want me to wait until He got home in order to eat.

However I was given permission to stay up until He gets home. So yay! I'll get a little time with Him at least.

When I first got in the car with B this morning when he picked me up, one of the first things I said to him was "I got my collar and cuff back!" (He knew why they were removed.)

It felt so good to have them on at work again. I feel naked (in a bad way) without them on. Vulnerable I guess? I don't really know why. I mean I know why I feel naked without them on, but the vulnerable thing? No idea.

Do I think that Master is not protecting me unless they're on? I'd be crazy (shush) to think that. Do I think someone is going to pop out of the shadows saying, "Ah ha! She doesn't have her collar and cuff on any longer! Get her!" ... as if my collar and cuff hold magical powers or something. Neat idea, but no. Weird don't you think?

So now I'm just going to kill time until Master is home.

No comments:

Post a Comment