May 25, 2009

Memorial Day

Today is Memorial Day, which means that Master and I both had the day off of work.

Even though it was a three day weekend, it still went by rather quickly. Oh well, we had three days. I guess I can't complain to much.

We got up at 9am and got ready for the day. Shortly there after, we headed out the door and went down to His mother's house. Her boyfriend's kid and his kid's fiance were there. They had flown down for the holiday weekend and His mother and her boyfriend had kept them pretty busy all weekend. It was a little hard to hear about all of the fun things they had done, because we only ever go down there to eat dinner and then we go home. Other than that, if it is our anniversary or something along those lines they took us to a play once and dinner.

If it's not dinner, whether at their place or at a restaurant, we don't really do anything.

But Master and I tried to make the best of it. We sat around, talked, ate lunch, and Master had me sit on His lap for a little while, which was nice.

And it feels so good to have my collar and cuff back on! My security blankets are back.

Once we got home we relaxed for a while, and I begged as I am supposed to. However, I was horny, so when He slapped my ass telling me it was okay to move again, I turned around and sucked His dick until He was very hard. I then asked for Him to fuck me and He pointed me to the bedroom.

He put me on all fours and fucked me rather hard. It was incredible! My VCH piercing is adding a little something to sex. It feels great. I am so glad Master allowed me to get it.

After sex we went into the living room and I ran out to grab something to eat for us. But shortly after I ate, I got an upset stomach. :-(

So I took a shower to try and make me feel better, and then Master allowed me to take a brief nap. I feel a lot better now thankfully.

Now Master is watching Tripping the Rift on His X-box 360 and I'm on here, just trying to relax before we have to rejoin the working world tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment