May 8, 2009

Technology Is A Pain In The Ass

It seems that we are going to have to buy a new computer soon. This one keeps locking up on us to the point where we have to shut it down manually and then wait a little while, restart it and then hope it doesn't lock again.

So today after we got home from Master picking me up from work, and going out to dinner, I backed up all of our important files. You know, like ones dealing with finances, wedding pictures, resumes, and of course.. the nude pictures of me.

We can't afford a new tower right now. So, we have to at least wait until next weekend when our paychecks hit.

Fair warning, if this computer takes a dump between now and then.. we won't have any way to do blog posts or anything of that nature. So if the blogs get quiet for a little while, that's why.

I plan on wiping the computer tomorrow and then reformatting it, just to try and buy us some time. Whether that works or not.. I have no idea. Hell, it may make the computer die for all I know. But it's an old computer. Almost as old as our relationship. (It's probably about 5 years old.) It's amazing how quickly these things become obsolete. And yet, it's a love/hate relationship. Technology pisses me off, but I'm addicted to it at the same time.

As far as the piercings go.. I've decided to go with the titanium jewelry. I called the place I think I'll be going to, and they have it. It costs a little bit more, but whatever.

Master said if the piercer won't do all three at once, I'm getting my nipples done first. Or maybe we'll just get the nipples done and let those heal.. and maybe go back and get the VCH at a later time. Who knows. We probably won't know for sure until we actually go there.

I'm hoping we can get it done next week, but with the expensive of the computer involved, it may be a bit longer. But Master should have some overtime on this upcoming check... bah.. I don't know. We'll figure it out next week. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment