May 13, 2009

Master is Indestructible

Master had to go into work at 6am today. I got up shortly after He left and got ready for work as well.


Work today was a little hectic at first. The applications that I use went down not once, but twice this morning. And the 2nd time it happened it was down for a little over an hour, which mean I had fuck all to do. Oh well. I caught up. No biggie.


However, apparently Master is indestructible. He works with huge hoses and heavy machienery at work. Today, Master and two coworkers of His went out to a job site. While they were pulling hose from one place to another, the end of the hose, which has a metal cuff on it, bitchslapped Master. Right in the face!


Actually it hit the bridge of His nose and slid down. I guess He was just pouring blood out of His nose for a while. Everyone thought He had broke His nose. But nope. Not Master. He's never broken a bone or any cartiledge. (Which is amazing given some of His jobs, car accidents, and various shit He's been through.) In fact they told Him to go sit down for a while. He did. For about 5 minutes, and then He went right back to work. He's crazy, ya know.


He called me to tell me what had happened and to let me know He's okay. I asked if He was going home or staying at work. He said He was going to stay at work because He felt fine. I went into like ulta protective/worried mode and started asking if He was dizzy, what color the blood was, if He thought He needed to see a doctor, etc.


He reassured me that He was fine.


So today when He picked me up from work, He had already been able to take a quick shower, so He had cleaned Himself up.. and it doesn't really look that bad. He's missing some skin on His nose, and then just between His eyes He's missing a few layers of skin.. but other than that He's a-okay.


It's getting closer to the weekend. And Friday we get paid. Hopefully, after bills and what not we'll have enough left over to be able to go ahead and get those piercings done on Saturday. I hope, I hope, I hope!


I'm excited and yet nervous about that. It's been a while since I'd had a piercing done. I'd say about 4 1/2 years ago is the last time I had a piercing done. (The ears don't count.)


But I'm also trying not to get to excited just in case we can't afford it this pay period.

No comments:

Post a Comment