May 3, 2009

Well Used Slut

Today was fan-fucking-tastic! Emphasis on the fucking part.

I got up around 10:30am. Master was already awake. We relaxed for a bit in the living room and then I begged. After He fingered me for a little while, He slapped my ass which is my queue that it is okay to stop begging. I knelt up and rested my back against Him and smiled as He stroked my hair.

He told me I could relax on my slave mat for a little bit, and He went on the computer. Once He was done He stood next to my slave mat, wrapped my hair around His hand and led me to the bedroom, crawling along side of Him.

After He put me on the bed He had me suck His dick for a little while. After I was done I laid next to Him, on my side. We were facing each other and were kissing. Some how, our height difference aside, Master found a way to enter me this way. I wrapped my leg over His hip and He pushed in. It felt amazing!

Eventually He moved me onto my back. From there it gets a little hazy as far as what positions we were in. However He did order me to cum, over and over again. The entire time He was talking dirty to me. I love it when He does that.

And His goal was to basically fuck me until it hurt. And by Gods did He accomplish that goal. It had already been over an hour by the time He put me on my side facing away from Him, and He was on His side. I was for His use only at this point. I was no longer allowed to cum. I was sore, very tender. Every push of His hips made me wince. But I loved every second of it. After He filled me with His cum we cuddled and He kept His cock inside of me. He commented on how He could feel my heart beating.. and how hot my pussy was. I bucked my hips ever so gently and He responded by pushing forward with His hips.

He had never pulled out and already He was hard again, taking me once more. I was still not allowed to cum, but it was incredible. This time He put me on my stomach and told me I wasn't allowed to move. He had me close my legs and cross my ankles, making my already swollen pussy even tighter for Him. When He came again it was like an explosion.

I cleaned Him off, very gently.. and He dipped His fingers inside of me. He made it a point to sit up so He could watch what He was doing to me and then wiped His fingers clean all over my chest, neck, and stomach.

Once we had enough control over our legs to walk, we headed back into the living room.

From there day to day stuff took over. I did His laundry, we ate Pizza Hut for dinner, and watched a movie. I ran out to the ATM and the gas station and then took my bath. Now, I'm in an outfit for Him and we're basically just enjoying the rest of our weekend, however little of it there is left.

No comments:

Post a Comment