May 18, 2009

Just Have To Get Through

We just have to get through this week, and then we get a three day weekend due to Memorial Day. Originally we thought that Master had to work that day, but apparently, his job is going to be closed as well. So yay!

This Saturday will mark 60 days at my job. My aim was to have perfect attendance. Well, I blew that today, by one minute. And it was so stupid on my part.

I was sitting at my desk at work. I had about 5 minutes left before I had to clock back in from lunch. I had to e-mail the business manager about something, so I did that. We ended up e-mailing back and forth a few times, rapid fire. Before I knew it, it was 1:31pm. I was supposed to clock in at 1:30pm. So I clocked in and cursed at myself. One minute late, is one minute late and my own fault.

I called my supervisor to let him know of my own stupidity. He told me to relax, it was fine. It does still count as a tardy, but I'm not in trouble or anything. I told Master about it when He picked me up from work and He told me it was okay. I had informed my supervisor as to what had happened, and it was only one minute. It wasn't a big thing. So I feel better after talking with Him, as I always do.

Master was at work by 6am this morning and got out at noon. However, we only had enough time to grab fast food for dinner, go home, eat it, and then Master had to go back to work. He's hoping to be home by 9pm. I'm hoping so too.

So, while Master has been at work, I have taken my shower and now I'm doing a very small load of laundry. And of course, it's still taking forever to dry because the dryer likes to eat quarters and not dry the damn clothes. *sigh*

So this weekend we're going to be a little busy. On Sunday, I'm visiting my mother. On Monday, we're going to His mother's. So Saturday hopefully will be rather quiet and uneventful. I would love just a lazy day with Master on Saturday.

I hope that Master gets home soon. I want some time with Him before I have to go to sleep. I'm greedy like that. Very, very greedy. And He likes it that way. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment