May 24, 2009

Collared & Cuffed

Some of you may remember, if you keep tabs on this blog, that Master and I had gone through a brief period of time where we dropped His Domination over me. And then, when I decided that I wanted that back, that I needed that back, He told me that to show how serious I was about it He was taking off me collar and cuff. I then had to earn them back. If not, you can read some of it here.

He told me that He didn't know when I would get them back. And it hurt to have them removed. But I haven't said a word about it. I tried not to even really think about it because I didn't want to become impatient.

Well, tonight after we got back from the movies, I walked into the kitchen and Master grabbed my neck and told me to get undressed and then get the dog situated and He would tell me what to do from there. So I did exactly that.

Once that was done He went into the bedroom and when He walked back into the living room He had the collar and cuff in His hands. He sat down on the computer chair and I knelt in front of Him, nuzzling His hands.

He said, "I remember saying this once before, but I'm going to say it again. Don't make me regret this." I nodded.

Then He said, "These aren't coming off again." I nodded again. He continued by saying, "And if they do, they are going in the garbage. Understood?" Again I nodded.

He started with the cuff. Once that was on my left wrist I moved my hair and He put my collar back on.

I have earned them back.

I am very, very happy.

It has been about a month since they were removed. They were removed on the 26th of April. Today is the 24th of May.

Although this time period has taught me something. Although I find symbols to be very important, (my wedding ring, my collar, my cuff, etc.) they are not necessary. I was just as much His property and following His path without them on as I am with them. However, I am grateful to have them once more.

I have to admit I'm a little surprised at the timing of it. You see, we're seeing His mother tomorrow. And although I was allowed to wear them around His mom, I'm a bit surprised that He put them back on the day before we go to see her. Not that I'm complaining mind you. I'm not that crazy. ;-)

But now I am collared and cuffed once more, and I am elated.

We saw Terminator Salvation tonight. I didn't really care for it, although Master didn't think it was that bad. And earlier today I spent some time at my mother's.

It is almost 10pm. Master says we can stay up a bit late tonight, so that'll be nice.

Well, I'm off to spend some time with Master.

Thank You Master for putting the collar and cuff on me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment