May 2, 2009

Nice Relaxing Day

Today was nice and relaxing. We were supposed to go to the bank to open up a savings account today, but we slept in to late. We didn't get up until noon, and by the time Master was out of the shower, it was 12:30pm. The bank closes at 1pm. So Master said we would do it Monday after we get out of work.

While He was in the shower He told me that I could go relax, rather than kneeling at the bathroom door. I went into the living room for a little while just to wake up a bit and check my e-mails, but after that I knelt at the bathroom door. He seemed pleased by this.

He then had me call a couple of game stores to see if they had Wolverine Origins, the game in. We found one that did, and so we headed out the door. On the way there, we dropped off our rent check and then finally got to the game store. Master traded in some of His old games that He doesn't play anymore. So we got a $60.00 game for $27. Rock on!

We also put a down payment on the pre-order of Overlord 2  because He really wants that game. It's my birthday present to Him since it comes out a week after His birthday.

Once we got home Master started playing His new video game and said I could go get my nails done. I got a full set of white tips done. They look so pretty! I don't know why, but I always feel just a little bit sexier when I have my nails done. I think it is because my real nails don't grow very long, and if I paint them the paint chips within a day no matter what kind of nail polish I get or top coat for that matter.

Although now I have to get used to typing with long nails again. And I do a lot of typing with my job. So thankfully I have the weekend to get used to them.

When I got home from that Master and I relaxed for a little while and then decided what time we wanted to go see the new Wolverine Origins movie. Funny huh? We saw the movie and He got the game all in one day.

The movie was pretty good. Of course Master kept telling me how the story is "supposed" to go, per the comic books when He was growing up. He does that with anything that is based on a comic book that He's read though. So it's not really anything new. And sometimes I pick on Him about it. *giggles*(And as I'm typing this He is playing the video game, and again.. pointing out the differences.. apparently to the TV set..Interesting timing on that.)

When the movie was done we went out to eat. Now we're home and relaxing a bit.

Master is allowing me to wear my anklets. They used to be called my slave anklets, and they'll always be that to me. But Master stated very clearly when He said I was allowed to wear them, that they were not "status symbols". I am still thankful to be allowed to wear them however.

No comments:

Post a Comment