May 7, 2009

I Wanna Be Stabbed Three Times

No seriously. I do. But not in the way you think.

First, some background. I used to have my nipples pierced. However, one of them got infected and I freaked and took them out. I think it was the wrong kind of jewelry. You see, I have a nickel allergy and I fucking hate it with a passion. I think my body was rejecting the piercings because of what the jewelry was made of or some shit. I don't know. This was over four years ago.

So anyway, I've always liked the idea of a vertical clit hood piercing. So on the ride to work today B was talking about flogging, and for some fucking reason that triggered my thoughts on the piercings. So I said it, and B was like, "Um.. and what does Coyote think about it?" and I said that He loved the nipple piercings, but as far as a vertical clit hood piercing I have no idea. So I vowed to talk to Master about it.

B then asked how I felt about labia piercings and I told him that they look fine on some people but I ssooo do not want any. No thank you.

So anyway, B had to go to work early so I was at work by 7am. I decided to actually clock in at 7:30am. Yay! An extra half hour on the paycheck.

Master called me a little after 9am and I asked Him if I could call Him on my lunch break. He said that wouldn't work cause His lunch was at noon and mine is at 12:30pm, so He'd already be back at work. So I asked Him if I took my lunch early, if we could talk. He said yes, and then asked what I wanted to talk about. I couldn't say it, cause I was on the work phone.. so He asked for generic subject. I told Him "Piercings." He said, "Top or bottom?"

I responded with, "Bottom." To which I got a surprised, "Really?!"

That was that. So I asked my supervisor if I could talk my lunch a half hour early, and he said yes. So I'm giddy the entire time. I literally was sitting there trying not to apply unneeded pressure on my clit, cause suddenly I was horny. Why? I guess cause of the upcoming conversation.

Noon finally rolls around and Master calls my cell. I pick up only long enough to tell Him I'll call Him back in a few minutes. (I had to get away from my desk. I can't be on my cell on the floor.)

So I get outside and call Him back. He doesn't sound like He's in a great mood. But He asks me what brought this up. I said I had been reading quite a few blogs lately that mentioned piercings and the thought just popped into my head, so I said, "Why not?"

To which He responded, "Because I won't let you."

I literally stopped in my tracks. Not because of what He said, but because He sounded pissed. So I quickly grew very docile as He went through the reasons as to why not, only answering with "Yes Sir." . 1) Some stranger touching me down there, 2) Healing time and having to go easy on me during that time. I think there were a couple of others but I don't remember.

He then asked if there was anything else, so I said, "No Sir." And He said that He was going to get back to His lunch then. We had spent maybe 5 minutes on the phone. The giddiness washed out of me rather quickly. He had said He wasn't mad at me, that He was just having a bad day, but for some reason I thought He had reacted that way because I had brought the subject up.

When He picked me up from work He apologized for how He had reacted. He assured me that it honestly had nothing to do with me. He had been having a bad day at work, and He took it out on me without meaning to.

So we approached the subject again. He brought up the whole stranger touching me thing, and I said that I wanted a female piercer anyway. He said that would be preferred. As far as "going easy on me" I said we could still have vaginal sex, we'd just have to be careful that my clit wasn't rubbed to much.. (basically me on all fours, that kind of stuff..) He brought up my nickel allergy and I said I'd make sure I got hypoallergenic jewelry.

So basically at the end of the conversation He said that fine, I could get the clit hood piercing done.. however I also had to get my nipple piercings redone at the same time. Three piercings, one sitting. I asked if He missed the nipple piercings or something and He said that yes He did.

So there we have it. Master said I may find a place I want to go to, get it priced out, make sure I get a female piercer and then we'll make an appointment.

So yes, I want to be stabbed three times by needles and then have pretty shiny things shoved into my sensitive flesh. *shivers* Sounds delicious doesn't it? Oh! And I want barbells. Not hoops. I had hoops the last time I got my nipples pierced and I think that was part of the problem, they kept getting snagged on my clothing. That probably did not help the whole getting infected thing.

So.. anyone have any suggestions and/or advise?

How about recommendations on places to go? We live in the Milwaukee area.

No comments:

Post a Comment