May 10, 2009

Weekends Are Short Lived

Weekends go by to quickly. I mean, don't get me wrong my job isn't that annoying or anything. It's just that I really enjoy the weekends because I get to spend a lot of time with Master.

Yesterday we visited my mother, but it was a short visit because Master was hungry and also because my brother was there with his 2 children and they were giving Master a headache. Hopefully next time we'll get to spend more time there.

Last night He wasn't in the best of moods because He knew He had to get up at 5am and go to work today.

So today He got up and went to work. I got up around 9am, and then just chilled in the living room until Master got home shortly after 11am rolled around.

Once He got home He took a shower, and then played His video game. We watched a movie and ate dinner. Then I ran out to the gas station, took my bath, and put on an outfit for Him. Not a lot going on.

Now? He's watching things related to His current obsession. That obsession would be Terminator Salvation.

I loved the first two Terminator movies. Didn't really care for the third one. A chick Terminator? WTF?! Bah! Terminators shouldn't have tits gods damnit! Also... Arnold was way to old to be playing a Terminator. First, Terminators shouldn't age. Secondly, Terminators should not have sagging pecs that are slowly turning into man boobs. There. I said it.

*breath*

Anyway.. Master had watched the TV show, and I ... didn't. Well I caught a few things while He was watching it but I was mostly "Eh, whatever," about it.

The newest movie? Oh yes, I'll see it. Why? Because I love to debate movies with Master... especially when we don't agree. It gets interesting. Plus I want to see if they really, really fucked it up or not. Personally? I think that after all this time they should have let the franchise alone.

But who knows. I could be surprised and end up liking it. It's possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment