May 4, 2009

Feeling A Little Lost

This post may make me sound pathetic, but that's okay.

I got up this morning at 6:30am and reset the alarms for Master. He didn't have to be to work until noon because He was going to a job that is 2 hours away and was later in the evening. I knew all this, and was prepared for it. I figured He'd be home between 9pm and 10pm.

B picked me up and took me to work. Shortly after 9am Master called me to let me know that He was up and to talk for a few minutes.

He called me again a little later in the day to let me know that He now has no idea what time He'll be home. Apparently, something came up that might need to be done immediatley after the job that is 2 hours away. So He may not be home at all tonight.

B picked me up from work and took me home. By the time I got in the door and took care of the dog, Master called to say He was on His way to the job. He said He still didn't have an answer about whether or not He was going to the another job immediatley after this one or not. This bites.

I miss Him. We had an incredible weekend together, but I miss Him right now. And I feel a little lost. Normally when I get home from work, Master is there (or is there shortly after I am) and I do my begging, and do things for Him, we have dinner. Etc.

I feel a little lost because He isn't here and I have no orders. I know I have to do my blog post, and that I am supposed to eat dinner. But beyond that.. *shrugs*

I know He has no control over His work schedule. So it's not like I'm mad or upset with Him or anything along those lines. I'm just feeling a bit bummed I guess. Maybe it's just because we had an incredible weekend and now we're back to the hum-drum every day life. I dunno.

Blah.

He said He'll call me later on tonight to let me know where things are at. So at least I know I'll get to talk to Him again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment