May 23, 2009

Day 1 Of 3

I'm being super lazy with this blog post title, but I'm okay with that. It's a three day weekend, I'm allowed. So there, and such.

Today is the first full day of the three day weekend, and it was great.

We got up around 10am. Ya know, sleeping in used to mean until about noon or so. What the hell ever happened to that? Oh well, we slept past 6:30am, so we can't really bitch.

We relaxed in the living room for a while and Master asked me what I wanted to do today. I said I didn't know. So we just sat around and chilled, and Master got a blowjob.

Then He started talking about how He wanted to see the new Terminator movie, which we'll probably see tomorrow. From that bit of conversation we started looking at the DVDs that were taking over the bottom shelf of our entertainment center. (Gods I can't wait to replace that thing.) So Master and I sat on the floor and started digging through them. Master would hold up a DVD and we would both vote one of three ways: Keep, Sell, or Toss. Why the toss pile? Well some movies were ones we had bought "previously viewed" so we know we wouldn't get squat for them. Surprisingly we voted the same way damn near every time.

We ended up with quite a few movies in the Sell pile. We got dressed and headed out. We stopped at the gas station, and then went out to the store where we sell cds, books and movies once we're sick of them. It's a lot easier than a garage sale. We walked around the store looking at things while we waited for their offer. Amazingly enough we didn't buy anything! I was shocked.

So we took our money and went home. We watched a bunch of South Park episodes on Netflix and ate dinner.

I had a pressure headache, and it just would not go away, so I took my shower a bit earlier than I normally do. But I feel so much better now.

And of course, after my shower I did my piercing aftercare routine. Hey, it's a process damnit. I get myself all set up and then do my sea salt soaks. Once the sea salt soaks are done I get rid of any little crusties on the jewelry with a q-tip. After that is done, I do the saline solution and then pay myself dry.

Although honestly, I have barely had any crusties on the jewelry what so ever. I'm shocked by this. I also hope I didn't just jinx myself. *knocks on wood* It's officially a week since I first got them done. And I am so happy Master had me do all three at once. This rocks. I love them. And now, I'm not jonesing for a tattoo as badly. I guess I was just anxious for some kind of body mod. And I got three. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment