May 27, 2009

Hump Day

Well, it's Wednesday. Although with all the craziness from Master's work lately, it feels like it should be the weekend already.

It's odd how that works. We just got off of a three day weekend, and in the past two days His job has caused so much bullshit it's not even funny. Master had started work at 6:30am yesterday, and didn't get home until right before 11pm. That is some bull right there. So we had time for Master to take a shower, shove food down His throat, talk for about 10 minutes and then we had to go to bed. Blah.

Today, He thought He'd be out in time to pick me up, but He wasn't. B wasn't able to take me home because he was at a baseball game. So I called another friend of ours, L, and he was able to pick me up and take me home. But the process of figuring out who was going to was a pain in the ass, especially since I was doing it all on my lunch break.

Once L dropped me off at home I went inside and took care of the dog. I was about to start getting undressed and Master walked in the door. What do ya know, we actually get some time together today. I'm so grateful to His job for letting Him out to play. *groan*

Thankfully Friday is payday. Yay for money! Then bills. Boo for bills!

Master and I are both very sore from work and stress. He says we're going to exchange back rubs tonight, so that'll be nice.

Work was busy today, and I'm sure it will be for a little while yet. I know Friday will be dead. Fridays are always dead.

Well, it's almost 8:30pm. I have to go take my shower, do my after care for the piercings, and soak in some quality time with Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment