May 1, 2009

I'm Glad Friday Is Almost Over

Like the title says, I'm glad that Friday is almost over.

It was payday though, so that's always a good thing. Now we get to pay rent and bills. Joy.

Master's day dragged at work and so did mine. It's always slow at my job on Fridays. Today was a bit worse because my supervisor and trainer both had the day off, so when I ran out of work, I didn't have anyone to send me more. I had to just wait for more orders to come through.

Master picked me up and we went home. While He took His shower I took care of the dog and then tidied up the apartment a bit. Why? Well because one of His work friends said he might want to come over tonight. So Master wanted me to pick up a bit.

Once Master was out of the shower and I had helped Him with His lotion we headed out and did our Friday routine of going out to eat. We had a good time just relaxing and catching up on one another's day.

When we got home Master had me stay dressed until we knew what was going on. So He played video games and I dicked around online.

Eventually, around 9pm or so His work buddy called and asked if he could come over. He asked for the address and Master told him to call once he got here so he could show him where to park.

So we're sitting around, and we're sitting around and no phone call. No door bell. No knock at the door.

It was already damn near 11pm and so I looked at Master and asked if I should call. He said sure, if I wanted to. So I did. Well this particular work buddy lives in the same apartment complex as another coworker, so that guy's girlfriend answers the phone. I ask for either one of the guys, she asks who is calling, so I tell her who I am. She explains that her boyfriend is asleep cause he has to work in the morning, and the work buddy who originally called is passed out on their couch.

Nice.

It actually kind of pissed me off. You call, you say you're gonna be on your way, you ask for the address, and even make a plan to call Master once you're close so He can meet you outside, and then you pass out on a couch. *shakes head*

I'm sure Master will talk to him at some point and he'll explain, but for the moment I'm annoyed.

I had taken apart my slave mat, cause it's in our living room and not something I want people walking on or asking about. So I put that back together and Master noticed I was annoyed. He told me it was okay, we'd just relax now.

So I'm trying to chill the hell out. Master put on a movie, but it's not one I really want to watch, so He allowed me to hop online and do my post.

I guess the real reason I was annoyed is because when we think people are coming over we have to do a lot of things we normally don't, unless it's B coming over.

For example, I have to take apart my slave mat. And the floor by itself is not comfy at all. So I sit on the furniture, which just feels weird unless it's the computer chair. Also we both put on clothes and stay in clothes. Master and I are basically nudists when we're home. I'm naked or in lingerie and He's naked unless He just doesn't feel like getting undressed just yet. So we did all this, plus put the dog away cause he gets so damn hyper around new people, and they don't show up and don't call. *grumbles*

No comments:

Post a Comment