May 16, 2009

I'm Shiny!

Master woke me up around 10am so He could fuck me. It was somewhat of a quickie, but damn was it good.

Then we went into the living room and woke up a little bit. I then took a bath and after that, Master took His shower. After that we got ready and headed out the door.

I decided to wear a tank top and a skirt, just so it would be easier. We stopped at the gas station and then realized I had forgotten the directions. So we swung back to the apartment, I ran in and got them and then we were on our way.

The piercing parlor was pretty easy to find. There was about a half hour wait, so Master went and sat in the car while I stayed put. He told me to call Him when I was ready to get stabbed.

So I waited, and then when it was my turn I called Him on His cell, and He said to just go ahead and get it done and then come out to the car. I was a bit shocked by this because this entire time He was saying how He wanted to be in the room with me. And He's always been in the room when I've gotten tattoos or piercings before.

So I go into the room and the piercer asks if it would be okay to do the nipples first. I said sure, that wasn't a problem. So I hop onto the chair/bed thing and pull my tank top down.

She cleans my right nipple first, and then puts a dot on each side. She has me make sure it looks straight, and then has me lay back. She takes the clip (that's what I call it, the thing to make sure everything lines up and that it doesn't move) and puts it on me, then has me take a deep breath, a quick stab of pain and the needle is all the way through. She then puts the barbell through and asks if I'm okay. I tell her I'm fine and thank her for asking.

She moves to the left side and repeats the same process. As far as pain goes, it was basically like Master biting my nipple with His K-9s really hard. It really wasn't that bad.

She then puts gauze over my nipples in case I bleed at all, and I pull my tank top back on. We now move on to the VCH.

I hop off the table, and take my thong off. She puts something down on the chair/bed and I hop back up. She has me lay down and I spread my legs. She cleans the area and puts the dot there. I told her that I would trust her judgment on this one. She smiled at me, and said she was sure it was going to look beautiful.

She takes the receiving tube and puts it into place, that felt really weird. Then before she grabs the needle she said, "Whatever you do, don't close your legs." I almost giggled at that.

So I promised my legs would stay open. She took the needle, told me to inhale, and shoves. I arched my back just a little bit, but not because it hurt. It was more of a "WTF" sensation. Once she's done I sit up and take a look. Awesome!

I hop off the table, and she starts cleaning the workstation. I grab my purse and give her a nice tip, because she did a rocking job. I put my thong back on, grab the after care instructions, and thanked her.

I got to the car and Master asked how I was. I told Him I was hungry, so we went out to dinner. After that we went to Walgreens and I picked up the things I would need for cleaning the piercings. When we got home, I took off my tank top, and then the gauze. Master's first words were, "That's hot." *giggles*

Then I took off my skirt and thong. Master said, "I can't see it!"

So I walked up to Him and spread my pussy lips a little. He licked His lips, so I'm taking that as a "Damn that looks good."

So, it was a great experience and I'm really glad I got it done.

The jewelry is the surgical stainless steel, implant grade. So I shouldn't have any problems with them at all.

CarrieAnn already asked for pics, so maybe Master will do them tonight or tomorrow. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment