May 29, 2009

I'm Still Alive

Yes, I didn't post yesterday. I'm not in trouble or anything. But Master and I watched a movie last night and before we knew it, it was time for bed and we were both exhausted. So He gave me permission to not blog last night.

Sometimes I think that if I skip a post, ya'll will think I died or something because I do normally blog daily.

But sometimes, we're just tired or get home really late so Master says I can play hookey from the blog.

So anywho..

Today Master actually got out of work at 3pm. Holy shit, it's a miracle! So He was able to pick me up from work. From there we went home and I took out the trash after taking out the dog while Master checked His e-mail and what not.

From there we headed down to my father's. We hung out and talked for a while, which was nice. We left there around 9pm and then hit a restaurant for dinner like we do every Friday.

Now Master is watching Deadliest Warrior, and I'm just trying to relax.

The past few days my fibromyalgia has been kicking my ass. So I've been sore and cranky and I've been having shoulder and back spasams. Joy of joys. I don't have much to say tonight. Apparently I'm more tired than I actually thought when I started this post. I'll do a longer post tomorrow. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment