May 9, 2009

I Found The Place!

Today was fun. We went down to my mother's to give her a mother's day present early. Why? Because tomorrow Master has to work (boo!) and we wanted to be able to just relax and enjoy our time together after He's done.

So after we visited with my mom, we came home and chilled. I restored the computer to it's original settings. By the way, I found out this computer is from 2004! Holy hell. That's like.. ancient.. in computer years. After that was done, which took forever I might add, I put our backed up files back in, reinstalled our preferred security center, and then downloaded Firefox (because I fucking hate IE) and then added in most of our bookmarks.

Joy. I'm hoping this buys us more time so we can save up a little and get a nice computer, instead of having to get a cheap one because we need one right now, ya know? Now, I'm not talking about saving up for like an Alien Ware or anything, even though I think I would cream myself if I had one.. *drools* Just a mid range computer.

So then I called to a few different tattoo/piercing parlors. Why? Well the one I thought I was going to was rather cheap, and when it comes to piercings.. cheap doesn't equal good. Also, I talked to the piercer on the phone and she couldn't recommend anything regarding jewelry for people with a nickel allergy. Red flag! Danger Will Robinson!

So yeah. No.

I finally found the place I'm going to. It's about a half hour drive, and they are a little pricey, but the woman knew her shit. I talked to her for about 15 minutes and she knew all about nickel allergies and I explained why I wanted titanium and she said that maybe before I was using cheap jewelry, and that is why I had so many problems. So she told me what she would recommend besides titanium, and said that unless I have a very extreme reaction to nickel, which I don't, that would work perfectly. So ta-da! I'm hoping to go next Saturday. I asked her if she would be willing to do all three piercings at one time (both nipples and the VCH) and she said yes, that wouldn't be a problem at all. I asked if I should be concerned with any thing along the lines of healing if I get all three done, and she said no unless I have a weakened immune system, which I do not. In fact I have a kick ass immune system. So rock on. Master seems pleased.

In other news, I was kneeling at Master's feet and we were nuzzling one another when I said, "I love You." And He said, "I love you too." So I was being a bit of a smart ass and said, "Promise?" and He looked at me like I had lost my damn mind and said, "Duh."

I laughed and nuzzled His legs. He said, "What do you want me to say?" So I said, "Something romantic!"

He again looks at me like I'm crazy and for whatever fucked up reason says, "Caw! Caw! Bang! Fuck, I'm dead." (Bonus points if you know what movie that is from. Remember, we quote movies all.. the.. time. It's sick really.)

And I almost fell over laughing, pointed at Him and said, "That's not romantic at all."

His reply? "So? It was funny as hell."

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why He's my Husband. We both have fucked up senses of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment