May 15, 2009

Thank Gods It's Payday

It's Friday, and it just so happens to be the Friday where we get paid. Whoo-hoo! We were able to put a little more money into the car fund, set aside half of our rent for June, and also pay the rest of our bills for the month, while still having money left over. That kicks ass.

Master had a half day today, so He was happy. I got out at my usual time, although today ticked by ever so slowly while I was at work. I asked Master if once we get a 2nd car if I can switch to a half day program. He said yes, so that rocks. Basically what a half day program is, is where you put more time in during the week, but every other Friday you get to leave at noon. That would kick ass.

Master picked me up from work, and from there we went straight down to my father's. We hung out, watched Fritz the Cat (that movie is fucked up) and had a good time. After that, we went out to dinner like we normally do on Fridays and now we're home and it's damn near midnight.

Master got my back to crack like.. all over the damn place. It felt so good.

I don't really have a lot to say today. I'm a bit tired. We've both been up since 6:30am and although Master seems pretty much wide awake, I'm dragging tail a little bit.

I'm still debating as to whether or not I want to keep up with the arcylic nails. They look really nice, and they don't get in the way.. I'm just not sure I want that extra expense right now. Ya know? *shrugs* I can make that decision later.

Master and I are doing fine. We're looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend together.

No comments:

Post a Comment