November 28, 2011

Soothing

Today has been one hell of a work day. It was so beyond the normal sliding scale of what the fuck that it's not even funny.

Needless to say I was pretty worn out before the day was even half way over. All I could think about towards the end of the day was how I just wanted to be at home with Master. I just wanted to be near Him. As a result of this line of thinking I became more and more docile. By the time I got out of work all I wanted to do was go home, get comfortable and be close to Him. So as soon as I walked in the door I asked Master if I could put on a top. I wanted to be comfy and warm. He allowed it, which I was grateful for.

I ended up kneeling at His feet a couple of times already tonight. I'm just in total docile mode. Don't get me wrong I'm still joking around with Him and having a good time, but my mind set is stuck in submissive mode. It's not a bad thing. In fact after a really shitty day like today was, I find it extremely soothing. I don't have to think. I just have to do what Master tells me to do and do what I can to be close to Him.

Even though today was long as hell I did ask Master if I could stay up a bit. I just want a little bit more time with Him tonight, because I'm greedy. I know I just got four days off with Him but tonight is just one of those nights where I need just a little bit more than normal on a work night.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment