November 26, 2011

Bubble

Today I am in my own little bubble. I'm refusing to realize that I only have one day left of my four day weekend. Nope. It's far, far away. So there.

Don't get me wrong, the time has gone by at a nice slow rate. I feel more relaxed than I have in quite some time. Good times with my family on Thursday. Errands and relaxation with Master yesterday. Today has been only relaxing. No errands at all. We were going to do grocery shopping but it has been a really gray and drizzly day.

It is just one of those days where we both woke up and decided we didn't want to do a damn thing but chill out with one another. It's been really nice. No worries. I'm not allowing any stress to get to me today.

None. I'm just enjoying my day and that's it. I'm blocking anything else out. I think I've earned that.

Master was kind enough to work on my lower back last night. It felt really good and He even got my tailbone to crack a few times. I know that might sound gross, but my bones seem to like cracking or moving around on me. Weird huh?

My left shoulder is the worst, quite honestly. Oh the joys of fibromyalgia and car accidents! Yay! (I would like to note that I've never been in an accident while I was driving and the only one I've been in with Master driving wasn't His fault. It was mechanical failure.)

Even though I'm relaxed though, sometimes the rain will make my fibromyalgia act up and today is one of those days. I'm relaxed, I'm having a good day, but my shoulders and lower back do not like me at all today.

I can't really think of anything else and I feel like I'm rambling as it is. So I think I'll cut this right here and go back to mindless relaxation.

No comments:

Post a Comment