November 14, 2011

Not Enough

Well, as I'm sure you know from my last post this weekend was all sorts of fucked up. If I wasn't at work I was running errands. If I wasn't running errands I was sleeping. It feels like I barely got any time with Master at all. And that sucks big time. Yesterday felt more like a Saturday and when my alarm went off this morning I wondered in my sleepy fog why the hell I had set the alarm, only to realize that it was Monday. But I'm trying to look on the bright side. I have a four day weekend next week, which is awesome. Yes, we have to do some family stuff on Thanksgiving itself, but it's only one stop this year and it's with part of the family that we both like. Bonus there.

It feels like I got cheated out of time with Master this past weekend though. I don't think He feels the same. I know He understands. He also knows that when I sleep that much it's because I'm either worn the hell out, I haven't been sleeping well lately or that I don't feel good at all.

So like I said, He understands and I know He doesn't hold it against me or anything like that. But it still blows.

I'm thankful that I get every night at home with Him, but it's not the same as a day or two of uninterrupted Master and Kitten time, ya know?

Today while I was at work I just kept thinking to myself how I would love to be at home, cuddling with Master on the couch, watching movies and just enjoying the lazy day with Him. It just felt like one of those nice cuddle time days. The kind where it's not freezing cold out, but there is a bit of crispness in the air.

2 comments:

  1. The change in seasons is taking it out of me too :(. We don't have the kids for a week and we played more last week than we have this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to forget that it's fall now and that this is out I normally react to it. It's funny how these things slip my mind, even though they happen every year.

    ReplyDelete