November 27, 2011

30 Days of Truth - Day 6

Day 6: Something you hope you never have to do.

Oh Gods. There is an endless list of things I hope I never have to do. Most of them are absolute worst case scenarios from hell. Wow. This is somewhat of a depressing question to be honest with you.

*think think think*

Hm. I'm not really sure how to answer this. I know somethings that I hope I never have to do will eventually happen. You know, such things surrounding loves ones passing away. So I can't really post about that.

Well, here is one that I hope to never have to deal with that I actually never think about. However, it is a logical answer in my mind.

I hope I never have to go through a divorce.

In my eyes the only justifiable reasons for a divorce is if one person breaks one of the vows. Falling out of love is one of those since you vow to love and cherish your spouse.

I honestly never see this happening with Master and myself. And I'm not one to "plan for the end just in case" type people. If you plan for it, it will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment