November 17, 2011

VBA

Well, it appears that I have won the Versatile Bloggers Award thanks to Serene, Master Dream's Precious Treasure and Vixen. There may be others that have mentioned me; and if you have, thank you.

Apparently there are rules to this award. (There's always a catch you know.. lol) So what are the rules?

1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 15 blogs you enjoy reading.

Well, number one is taken care of right off the bat. Awesome.

So onto the seven things about me portion.

  1. I am obsessed with body modification, although there are certain forms of that art that I would never do in a million years.
  2. I'm a nerd. I get excited about any kind of new piece of technology that ends up in my paws.
  3. I've been blogging for almost five years now.
  4. My favorite genre of movies is Horror. My favorite series is Hellraiser.
  5. No matter how hot or cold it is outside I prefer having at least a sheet over me when I'm sleeping.
  6. My favorite color keeps bouncing between blue and red. 
  7. I'm short as hell. I'm 5ft1.
In regards to the 15 blogs.. it seems this award has gone viral.. *laughs* I'll just say that everyone listed in my "Blogs I Read" list wins this award. :-)

2 comments:

  1. ROFL but this one being viral is a good thing! It brings all those wonderful blogs out into the portion of cyberspace where they get read *giggles* Thank you for playing along.

    ReplyDelete